013

013, WHAT THE FUCK!

013, WHAT THE FUCK!

ANNABELLE RAN INTO THE ROOM Looking at Simon who had now just locked the door

ANNABELLE RAN INTO THE ROOM Looking at Simon who had now just locked the door. Turns out, the killers can't die. Great.

Annabelle went over to Sam and helped her grab the desk and drag it over to the door.

"They're coming!" Deena yelled out.

"They're gonna keep coming!" Kate yelled at her. And she wasn't wrong, nothing they did helped, tried shooting at them. She came back alive. They tried exploding them and the killers came back, Annabelle now knows that they won't leave until they get what they want.

"We're fucked!" Simon yelled out in frustration. Worry taking over his mind, not for himself but for Annabelle he can't imagine if anything happens to her.

"No, no! We are not fucked!" Kate had confirmed, Annabelle looked up at her. She has always wanted to be more like kate, brave and confident. "She's fucked." Kate said more calmly looking over towards Sam "they're coming for her. If we put Sam in the hall, we end this now." Annabelle cant believe the words that had came out of Kate's mouth. Killing Sam? But Annabelle also can't help but agree with Kate, as much as Annabelle hates it, she's right. The killers won't stop unless they get more blood, more blood being Sam.

"She's right, Deena." Annabelle looked down, not wanting to face Deena's wrath "there might not be an way to end this, you saw them come back to life." Her small voice cracked as she saw Deena's face, filled with anger and frustration.

"You're monsters." Deena told them.

Kate looked down at Annabelle who now had Simons hand in her's while she fiddled with his rings on his fingers "we're being reasonable!" She stuck up for not just herself but her best friend "we can't run anymore. A bullet won't stop them, fine. They're really strong." Simon and the rest listened to what Kate was saying, he lifted up Annabelle's small hand, kissing it and rubbing his thumb over her knuckles "But we just tried to goddamn explode them, and that didn't work!"

But whatever Kate was saying to Deena she still didn't process it "You're suggesting killing her."

"I mean, that's not exactly what she's saying." Josh spoke up as he stood next to Jesden.