012

012, LETS TRY NOT TO DIE

ANNABELLE FINISHED GETTING Dressed, she threw on Jean pants and an black wild eyes tank top

ANNABELLE FINISHED GETTING Dressed, she threw on Jean pants and an black wild eyes tank top. She looked towards Simon who had on an blue sweater and orange pants.

He started fixing his hair, it was all messy and wild as it always is whenever they have sex. He grabbed his rings off the sink and started putting them on before turning to her.

"Ready to go?" He asked, putting out an hand for her to grab, Annabelle slowly walked over to him, making the blonde grab her hand and pull her with him.

"Ow." She muttered looking down before looking back up at the boy dragging her out of the bathroom, as they came out they saw jesden leaning against the wall. Bored out of his mind as he traced his finger along the ground, drawing something imaginary.

"Hey jes." Simon said, jesden looked up and then to annabelle who was slightly behind Simon, hiding her face in his back. Her twin smirked standing up and doing an silent handshake with Simon.

"You got her bro." Jesden whispered to Simon, pulling away from the handshake. The blonde proudly smiled.

"I'm planning on taking her out after—"

As he whispered that he got cut off when they heard an door open and slam, making all three of them look towards the hallway, seeing nothing but pitch black.

Annabelle wrapped her arms around Simon's front, moving more back into the wall so she was somewhat hidden.

Simon covered her arms with his, looking at the girls restroom seeing both kate and Josh coming out. Both looking flustered, making Simon smirk at them.

"No!" The boy said in a teasing tone, looking back and forth between the two.

"Calm down." Kate told him, and Annabelle's head perked up suddenly interested in what they were saying, she peaked her head a little bit to the side so she could see "it was barley first base."

They all turned their heads when they heard footsteps walking towards them, both Deena and Sam came, also looking flustered.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait." The blonde continued, looking at all of them, jesden also looked at all of them with an smirk "Did you. . . All go to pound town?" He motioned to the four of them making Annabelle giggle in the back of him and Sam jump, she didn't notice Annabelle there. "Me too."