001

001, I HAVE A DUMB BROTHER

ANNABELLE CROSS WALKED Down the corridor of the school hallways, passing heathers locker, Annabelle stopped walking for a moment, turning around and looking at the locker and sighed

It wasn't new that people has been murdered here, it's been happening, this was just another tragedy that has struck once again.

Heather, was one of Annabelle's closest friends, they've been friends ever since the beginning of seventh grade.

Jesden turned around, noticing his sister wasn't walking by him, he looked at heathers locker as he neared his sister, flowers and notes were covering heathers locker, the notes mostly saying 'R.I.P you will be missed'.

Jesden softly grabbed his sisters arm "hey, come on". He said, turning her around and walking with her more down the hallway, away from heathers locker.

As they were walking down the corridor of the school, they saw Kate, one of their other friends.

Kates eyes lit up as she saw the twins "Anne! Jes!" She waved them over, Annabelle held her held her books against her chest, as she once again, forgot her bag.

They both walked over to the girl, hugging her each as they walked together.

"Hey, Kate". Annabelle waved at her, jesden nodded to her, he doesn't talk much at school, he would rather have the day go by faster, though he does talk to his friends, but only when he wants too.

"Didn't we already go down there?" Jesden mumbled to his sister as she walked in the middle of both him and Kate.

Annabelle hummed "yeah, but we forgot to wait for deena".

"Oh shit, you're right"

They all saw josh walking the opposite of them, josh, is deena Johnson's younger brother, both girls smiled at him as jesden sent a little wave while they passed.

They all saw deena, the two girls walked fast, signaling jesden to be quiet which he rolled his eyes at, Annabelle shoved her books in his hands and then stood behind deena putting her hands on each of her shoulders.

Deena jumped a bit, looking at Kate and Annabelle "you see? It's the witch, Sarah Fiers back".

"And shes coming for you". Annabelle whispered to her, laughing along with Kate as jesden put his sisters books in his bag, at least one of them bought their bags.

Deena rolled her eyes "Oh, Christ. Not you guys too". She looked at jesden who walked to them "do you believe them?" Jesden laughed a bit shaking his head.

"Anyways". Annabelle laughed "I have to go, bye guys".

Jesden nodded, before he realized something "wait, your books!" But she was already walking back down the hall.

"You're so slow, you know that right?" Deena looked at jesden, he just nodded.

"She's going bathroom anyways, come on". Kate said

Kate laughed and all of them turned around, walking the other way.

✩ᤲ ଂ𓂄

Annabelle laughed as she ran in the bathroom, Simon was already there ushering her in one of the stalls as he got inside the one next to her.

She opened the stall door, going in and closed it as they waited for the others to come in, jesden could care less about going in the girls bathroom, the teachers could care less about anything to be honest, so it really doesn't matter.

They both heard footsteps and Kate's voice "she reaches from beyond the grave to make good men her wicked slaves!" Kate quoted.

Simon was the first to open the stall door "she'll take your blood!" The boy yelled out.

Deena jumped again as Annabelle flung the stall door open "she'll take your head". She started.

"She'll follow you until you're dead!" Simon finished as they both followed Deena.

"Wow!" Deena sarcastically told the three, jesden was putting his bag out and grabbing his sisters books out, handing them to her "you guys are dicks".

"It's just fun". Kate told the girl who looked at annoyed at all three of them.

"It's sick".

Simon shook his head and laughed "what? The dude was wearing a Halloween skull mask, how is that not fun!"

"People died". Jesden looked down as Deena said that, not wanting to remember his friend "heather died". She then looked at the twins, Annabelle looked down to her feet, awkwardly as Deena continued "The dude was probably some sad sack who hates his life, like the rest of us". Simon looked towards Annabelle who was still looking down at the floor, some of her hair covering the side of her face "except he decided, hey, why don't I get out of here for good? And, Hey, why don't I take heather and a couple mall rats with me?". Simon leaned his arm up against the stall door, waiting for Deena to finish "there's no angry dead witch who made him go postal. The only thing that made him go crazy is this town!".

Simon smirked a little bit, looking at Deena and then to the others, Annabelle was leaning her back against the stall door next to him, his arm being right above her, Annabelle looked up some of her hair still covering her hair.

"Are you OK?" Kate asked their friend, Annabelle furrowed her eyebrows and nodded in agreement to Kate.

"Yeah, are you?" Annabelle looked up at Deena.

Deena looked at the both of the girls before nodding "yeah, I'm fine".

"Seems like. . ." Jesden tried saying but was forgetting his words before Simon spoke up for him.

"Like, maybe you got a little witch in you". Simon laughed, throwing his arm around Annabelle as she laughed along with them.

Deena then looked at Simon who took his arm off of Annabelle and went back in the stall "Dude, why are you even in here? This is the girls' bathroom, you too jes". Simon stood on the toilet, opening the vent, grabbing a box and then coming back down to them.

"Because nobody cares enough to even yell at us if we're in here". Jesden told her.

"Candy store." Simon showed them the box, going down and putting it on the ground.

"You know we don't believe this witch shit, right?" Kate said, fixing her ponytail.

"True, plus it's just some scary stories older siblings tell their younger ones to scare them." Annabelle said, then looking at jesden "we should know, we have an older brother".