005

005, I PROMISE

005, I PROMISE.

THE PHONE ON THE WALL OF The cross household rang, Annabelle was finished washing the two Kidd's plates as they watched TV in the living room

"Jesden!" Annabelle yelled out "can you get that?"

"Sure." Came his reply, hearing his footsteps coming down the stairs and over to the phone which was in the living room.

Annabelle turned the sink off, grabbing the wet rag and walking over to the table, she wiped it down, making sure she got the rice that was left on the table and then washed the rag after.

When she went over to turn off the kitchen lights she heard her brother call out to her "Annie! Come on, we're going to Deena's, she called us to come over, we'll drop the kids off at aunties."

Annabelle came into the living room, nodding "okay, Kyle go pack your bag for the night, I'll help kylie pack hers, you both might be staying there for the night."

Kyle nodded, and got up running upstairs to his room, Annabelle grabbed kylies hand and took her upstairs to her room, both Annabelle and kylie shared a room, Kyle and jesden shared a room together also.

Kylie sat on Annabelle's bed as she watched her older sister grab her backpack "titah?" Annabelle let out a small hum and kylie continued "why does mom and dad always leave us on our own?"

Annabelle paused, looking down at the bag and then to her sister "well, they're busy-"

"No they're not." He sister cut her off, catching Annabelle off guard.

"I'm sorry?" She said turning to her sister "what do you mean?"

Kylie stared at her older sister straight in her eye's "I heard dad talking, I heard all of you guys talking, dads leaving us, aren't he?"

Annabelle's eyes soften at what her sister had said, just last week their dad had came clean and said he has been cheating on robin, their mom, for about two years.