𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝑫𝒐𝒐𝒓, 𝒀𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝑫𝒐𝒐𝒓, 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑴𝒆 𝑴𝒚 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕

Start from the beginning

He dragged you out from the door before he huffed. "That bitch really don't want you to live. Or me or both of us." Despite coming from the same door, the surrounding of the area changed. Instead of empty streets, it was an old mansion.

The two doors began to disappear before appearing one door. A red door. You heard footsteps was approaching towards you two. He was in his fighting stance, you tried to call out your sword but nothing happen. You immediately panicked before you stayed close to Orochi. "What do you feel about the red door?" He asked as you looked at the red door.

"Bloody."

"...Good enough for us to leave." He pulled you closely before entering the red door before you were greeted with red trees. There were graves everywhere and some weird looking statues. You held his hand tightly since you are powerless in here.

That was before you heard the sounds of heels walking around you in circle. "...Shit, we should have probably stayed at the mansion and kill off the man. Close your eyes." He told you as you do as he said.

This reminded you of something really familiar as well but you really can't point out where. You heard the sound of swords slashes and an explosion. You felt a pat on your head but it was cold. "You can open now." Despite the same voice, you had a strong feeling you shouldn't open your eyes at all and the one was touching you weren't Orochi.

"Oi, bra-Master! Call me out in Sukuna form. I guess I'm that weak after being confined for 500 years." He sounded quite annoyed before you imagined of Sukuna before you heard him used Malevolent Shrine. "Don't open your eyes at all." He said as you just nodded.

You heard blood splattered and something flopped down to the ground. You felt someone was taking your hand but you could tell this was Orochi. You were about to ask if you could open them now but he already answered. "No, don't open at all. This place were too bloody for you to handle." He said as he held your hands with the sky was only but filled with eyes while the ground were filled with hands trying to grab your legs.

"...I hate that I can't see anything..." You said as he looked at you who was clearly shown fear. After all, out of all place, he think this will be the scariest one for you yet.

"It's better not to see than actually see this. I might not know you as well as Osial but from the broken pieces of memories that your sister tried to destroy is regarding about your brother's curse after recklessly trying to save you. Whoever see his eyes directly will petrified, any words he utter are like that Inumaki guy but more stricter. He must not utter a single word at all. And everything he touched disintegrate like Shigaraki." He explained which made you feel guilty before you recalled the memory.

You know how he got cursed. His eyes was cursed when you were fighting the Unknown God with him and had her blood spilled in his eyes. His mouth was cursed when he tried to save you from losing any more sanity that you have by taking in the poison for you. His hand was cursed when he tried to save you from the lady that you never saw the face but after that, everything he touched disintegrate.

But since he got cursed because of you, shouldn't you heal him? But is it even possible for you to heal him. "Do you think I can heal him?" You asked him as Orochi stayed silence and thought for awhile.

"You can but it must be as strong as the Statue's healing." He stated as you thought for awhile before turning to the direction of his voice.

"Wait, why can't you do it?" You asked as he sighed.

"I'm not a fucking healer. I only heal for myself." He said as you clicked your tongue. You felt him pushed you forward. "Anyways, go back to your stupid world." He stated as you opened your eyes to see the lights shining brightly to you.

____________________________________________________

You immediately sat up and gasped for air. Your throats feel dry before you saw Mona, Fischl and Paimon looked at you in relief. "My head hurts... How long was I out?" You asked as you took out your phone to get something for you to drink.

"A minute." Paimon stated as you scratched your head. You sworn you felt like you were at least out for an hour but you just shrugged it off. You looked around but you saw the meteorite was nowhere to be seen.

"Where did the meteorite go?" You asked as Mona sighed.

"It might sound a little crazy but you absorbed every energy from it and they just disappeared." You raised your eyebrows as you tried to see what happened to your powers and without any weapon you saw managed to call out an element.

Your new task should learn on healing. You might have to ask Barbara, Jean, Bennett, Diona and Qiqi on how they can heal because you physically can't heal anyone.

You might not remember your brother face but you sure you could use your intuition or ask Osial how he looked like.

TO BE CONTINUED:

Author Note:

Welp, I have too much sugar when I wrote this and I'm lazy to edit this. I'm sorry if nothing make sense here. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter and have a nice day.