She smiled happily her eyes glistening with tears, "yes." She whispered.

"Good. Now, is there anything that you want to tell me about?"

"There are a lot of things that I want to tell you."

"Such as?"

She cupped my face between her soft and yet very profoundly deadly but also delicate little hands. "I love you."

I smiled like a crazy man at hearing those words fall from her delicious lips again. That is only the second time that she has ever said that to me.

"I love you too detka, I love you sooo sooo sooo much. Sooo yeblya much dorogaya moya" (baby, fucking, my darling)

Her eyes fell closed for a moment as her smile grew impossibly wide. "Oh yeah, I love the sound of that. Almost as much as I love you."

I chuckled because I knew exactly how she felt. The first, well both times, that she's told me that she loves me I couldn't seem to catch my breath for several moments. I felt lightheaded and dizzy, I felt happy and content, I felt giddy and jubilant, I felt... rapturous. And I have never felt that way before in all my life. She, my Roza my angel, is the only person in the entire expanse of time and space who can make me feel this way. The only person or reason that I have ever felt anything even remotely like this in all of my life.

"Do you know why I can't become a guardian?"

"Yes, Alberta told me a few minutes ago and I still don't care detka. You are here, with me, in my arms, you hold complete and total ownership of my heart, mind, body and soul; of my everything. And THAT along with your health, happiness, wellbeing, love and safety is all that matters to me." (baby)

"So you know that I am not only a secret princess, but also secretly the future queen?" She whispered quietly.

"Yes."

"And?"

"And what detka?" (baby)

"How do you feel about that?"

"Milaya moya, as I just said, the only thing that matters to me is that you are mine and that I am yours. What role you play in the world does not matter to me, not one little whit does it matter to me. Just as long as you are happy, healthy, safe, sane and we are together forever and always. The only role that I care about you playing is your being my girlfriend and then becoming my fiancée and then my wife. And hopefully someday we can adopt a few children and start our own family." (my dearest)

"Why would we adopt?" She looked confused.

I chuckled. "Well how else would we do it Roza? It's not like we can have a biological family together. Remember, dhampir can't procreate with other dhampir detka." (baby)

"Normally, that is true." She nodded sadly, not just for us but for our people as a whole.

Then what she said fully registered with me and I looked at her in complete and utter shock. "Wait what... what do you mean by 'normally' detka?" (baby)

"Oh my God, if you keep calling me that we will have to continue this discussion some other time."

"Why is that?" I asked as I knowingly smirked at her teasingly.

"Because I am going to be too busy doing some seriously wonderful, truly wicked, exceedingly naughty and delicious things to your body. For either one of us to be able to do much of anything other than moaning, groaning and screaming each other's names to the heavens."

I couldn't help myself, and I did really try, I busted out laughing. It was the kind of laughter that was filled with unadulterated joy and massive amounts of happiness. The kind of laughter that I don't remember ever laughing before, and most definitely not as an adult that is for chert sure. (damn)