Chapter 1: The Shocking Surprise

(A/N This story is cringe. This was made by a stupid kid.)

KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
As I was starting to drive to Canada, I got a message on Twitter. When I went to check it, it turned out it was from MiniToon. And it said "I heard that you are going to Canada, maybe we might bump into each other." And I responded "I hope we do." After a few days of driving I finally made it to Canada. One of my tires went flat and I didn't know where the nearest location to fix my tires at, so I parked right next to a neighborhood. After I parked my car I went to knock on someone's door to ask for help. When the person opened the door I was shocked! It was MiniToon! When MiniToon saw me he was shocked too. He said "Kreek! I never expected you to knock on my door." " Yeah same." I responded.
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
I was having a normal day, until Kreek showed up to my house! I was very shocked and so was he. After a few seconds of silence I hugged him. "What was that for?" Kreek asked. "What? Is it illegal to hug a friend?" I asked. "No" Kreek responded. Then he started to hug me tighter, and I started to blush (-////-). Kreek then told me what happened to his car, so I helped him. I told him he could stay at my house for awhile and he accepted my offer, I was very happy. I gave him a house tour and showed him around Canada. We had a lot of fun.
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon is way more nicer than I remember. He let me stay at his house and showed me around Canada. We went to eat at the restaurant and he paid for everything. I told him he didn't have to, but he insisted. I am really grateful to have a friend like him. After awhile it was starting to get late so we went home. MiniToon and I was watching tv, but all of a sudden MiniToon feel asleep on my shoulder. I blushed a bit (-////-). I didn't want to wake him up so I didn't move and I feel asleep too. When we woke up it was a bit awkward. But when I saw Mini's face I laughed, his face was as red as a tomato. MiniToon said that he was very sorry for what happened last night, but I didn't mind.
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
Oh god I am so embarrassed right now! Kreek even laughed at me! That didn't help. Anyways we took turns using the bathroom and stuff. Kreek then started vlogging his trip to Canada. We went shopping and we went to a restaurant to eat at. I also showed Kreek more places in Canada. When Kreek was done vlogging he edited the video then posted it. After a few days something was starting to change, but not in a bad way.
_____________________________________________________