Part 9: The attack of Black Eagle p3

Start from the beginning

R. Rifleman: Enemy Attack!

A Russian soldier warned then that the entire Rifleman raised their weapons when on the front appeared a series of Nigreosland soldiers with different weapons such as shields, bows, swords, spears.

They blocked the way with their shield force

R. Soldiers of Nigreosland: Die to those invaders!

They then rushed forward recklessly to attack the other REA even knowing it would be futile.

R. Rifleman: Free Fire!

Then a series of bullets fired from the REA force quickly finished the other bad guys.

Blood and organs splattered across the street, leaving the Nigreosland soldiers in awe of the terrifying firepower.

And as if the victory belonged to the Russian Empire, a transparent circle of energy appeared and shielded the Nigreosland forces.

The Russian 7.62×25mm, 7.62×54mmR, 7.62×39mm M43 shells of the Russian submachine gun and rifle had no significant effect on that shield and neither did the DShK's 12.7×108mm round. .

The mages behind protected are now casting spells to create a powerful shield even though it will consume a lot of their mana.

R. Soldiers of Nigreosland: M-Magician it Magician we are saved!

R. Soldiers of Nigreosland: Rise for Nigreosland Uuuuurraaaaa!!!

The morale of the Nigreosland soldiers rose as they saw that the weapons of the Russians could no longer harm them and the Nigreosland soldiers advanced faster.

R. Rifleman: What?

The Russian soldiers marveled at the magic power as their guns were now useless against that magical shield.

R. Rifleman: Don't be so scared we have tanks!

But the Rilfemans quickly remembered that they had tanks to support them.

R. Rifleman: Blyat back off and let the tanks handle it!

A Rifleman signaled as they backed away from the tank but kept firing, expecting it to hold off the enemy.

Inside the crew of the T-44 tank, the commander was observing the attacking enemy.

Commander: Comrade, prepare the HE ammo!

Gunner: Got it!

A HE shell is then loaded into the tank's cannon and just needs to be activated.

Command: Fire!

The commander shouted as the tank's cannon fired a shell at the magic shield.

*BOOOOOOM*

A class explosion broke through the magicians' magical shields and sent Nigreosland's soldiers back with shrapnel, causing several to be seriously injured and even killed.

The Nigreosland soldiers were now terrified of the iron beast of the Russian Empire, but it wasn't long before another round was fired from another T-44.

It directly hit the still confused Nigreosland soldiers and exploded, causing a large number of Nigreosland soldiers to die from the force of the explosion or from shrapnel.

And their chances of survival were probably zero when that T-44 used a special anti-infantry ammunition called APERS.

The Rilfemans then began to fire freely as there was no more resistance from the Nigreosland forces.