"So..." Garcia starts with the elephant in the room. "What's up you two?" She sips her fruity drink and let's out a sly smile. JJ and Emily stifle a laugh.

"You know," Spencer says and you feel his smirk. "Some sex here and there." You slap his chest and the team laughs. "I'm kidding, we're not putting an exact label but we do want to be with one another." He explains and they nod.

"Does Hotch know?" You ask them and they all look to one another.

"Well, I think he always knew, but I mean it hasn't gotten in the way of work so I think we are fine." Morgan shrugs.

After a couple hours you all decide to go home, you walk into the apartment with Spencer and you sit on his couch. "My feet are killing me!" You shout and he chuckles. He goes to you and starts to unbuckle your shoes. "Thank you." You sit up after they were off and pull his tie to give him a kiss. He kisses you back roughly with his hands in your hair. His hands go down your back and unzip it completely. His hands roam around and soon your dress was gone and into the corner of the room. He takes off his tie and you unbutton his shirt. He then shrugs it off. He picks you up and you straddle his torso.

You both kiss again and he muffled against your mouth. "Hm?" You say once you pull away.

"Your the most wonderful girl i've ever met." You smile and blush at his words feeling your heart go up.

"Well you aren't so bad yourself." You say to him and he chuckles. He kisses your neck and your head goes back snapping at the ceiling. You felt the sensation of his wet lips against your skin, going everywhere. He starts to carry you to his room and you leave a hickey on his shoulder that he could easily cover up. He places you on the bed upright. You sit up with your forearms to the bed looking up at him while he stands.

"I want to do something different." He says. You raise your eyebrows.

"Like what?" You ask him and hope it's not him having a feet fetish.

"I want to watch you touch yourself." He says shyly and you smile.

"I can arrange that, as long as you come on back to bed i'll be fine." You kiss him and he smiles. He grabs a chair and goes into the darkness. You only see his feet and half of his face. You slowly take off your bra and fondle your breasts. You tug on your nipple and you smile. You then take off your underwear and throw them into the direction of Spencer. You hear his belt unbuckle and his pants drop.

You spread your legs facing him and place your hand in between your thighs. You spit on your fingers and rub your clit. Your chest rises and falls with the sensation on the bundle of nerves. You feel yourself get more wet as you listen to Spencer's breathing deepen. You go up and down your slit and stick a finger into your entrance. Your hips buck at the sensation. You start to go slowly and then speed up the process going deeper with the second finger. You cry out his name and you hear him go faster as well. You pump yourself through the orgasm and you hear him close.

"Was that what you wanted?" You ask as he stands from the chair. He comes down to you and you put your fingers in your mouth sucking around them. His lips quirk into a smile. You come up and you both kiss making your lips swollen, he was intoxicating.

You straddle your legs around his hips and he lines himself up with you. You slowly enter his penis into you and you moan. "Do you trust me?" He asks. You nod breathlessly. His hand goes around your neck and he lays you on the bed with your legs up into the air. He slams into you. You liked the painful feeling and you cry out hands into the bedsheets. Your knuckles turning white. "Your a good girl." He rasps as his thrusts get deeper and quicker. "Your always so good for me." You whine and feel yourself get wet. "You like how I talk to you baby?" He asks and you don't reply. "He lets go of your neck and stops mid thrust, "Use your words."

"Yes, fuck!" You shout and he smirks. He starts to go faster and you feel yourself and him close. He quickly takes himself out and comes onto your stomach. You rub your clit a little while longer and it comes out of you. He bends down and laps up what you have left, the overstimulation making your legs shake.

"You're so good at what you do." You say to him once he comes up. He smiles and gives you kisses on your collarbone. You feel yourself falling asleep so he places you upwards on the bed and puts the blanket over you.

"I'll be back with towels" He says and you nod quietly. He grabs the towels and opens your legs once again. He throughly wipes everywhere making sure you were okay. He puts the towels in the dirty laundry and then snuggles up to you. "You were so good Y/N." He assures you. "This was more intense, did you like it?" He asks drawing shapes on your stomach as the blanket is only conceding your legs.

"I did Spencer, it felt good." You assured him and he kisses your shoulder.

"We can do it any time." He chuckles and you turn to him. He looks down at you as his head is propped up in his hand.

"Spencer." You say to him.

"Hm?"

"I think I..." You pause. "I think i'm in love with you."

——

A/N
HAH! Cliffhanger i know i know, but don't worry next chapter will be up soon.