» Chapter Fourteen «

Mulai dari awal

After a few moments of waiting, I heard Puffy join the VC.

"Hello Celeste! Great to see you here! hello to you too Ranboo!" Puffy greeted us both.

"Hello Puffy." Ranboo said.

"Hello Puffy! Great meeting you again." I said.

"How's the tour going?" Puffy asked.

"Oh it's going good. I am a pretty good tour guide!" Ranboo said as Is nickered.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that." I said snickering.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" Ranboo said sounding offended as me and Puffy laughed.

"Anyways, I am gonna let you guys continue. Talk to you later Celeste! Bye!" She said as I said my farewells before she left.

We continued our way through the many places such as Kinoko Kingdom, Niki's Underground City, whatever was left of L'manburg (o7), Foolish's Summer Home, Las Nevadas and Snowchester.

It was pretty nice meeting Ranboo and Tubbo's platonic zombie piglin son, Michael. He seemed to like me too which was pretty cool. We then made our way to where Ranboo lived. He happened to be neighbors with Technoblade which I knew pretty well.

When we arrived there, we were legitimately greeted by Techno and Phil ho were standing and talking to each other and then there was Niki not so far away from them. They noticed us coming after a few and joined our VC.

"Hullo!" Technoblade said.

"Hello Technoblade! Hello Phil! Hello Niki!" I said.

"Hello mate!" Philza said as Niki chimed in later.

"Hey Celeste! It's good to see you again! How are you Ranboo?" Niki said.

"Good to see you too." I said.

"I am doing good thank you for asking. I was just giving Celeste a tour around here." He said making his character nod.

"Since you both are here, I have a question for you Celeste." Technoblade said making his character look at me.

"Oh okay! Shoot!" I said waiting for his question.

"Are you and orphan?" He asked.

"Uhhh last time I checked, I don't think so." I said.

"Okay and what are your thoughts on the government?" He said as I smiled.

"Well I did support L'manburg at first but after a while of what happened I stopped. Not a huge fan of government that much." I said as he Techno looked at me and then at Philza.

"Hey Phil can we keep her?" He said as me and Ranboo slightly laughed at this as Philza joined in later.

"I mean she can join the Syndicate if that's what she wants?" He said looking at me as I nodded.

"Yeah sure! I'd love too!" I said.

"Cool!" Techno said running off somewhere.

Apparently we visited some other small places. I had a lot of fun meeting these people and I guess I was glad to join the Dream SMP in some cases. After we were done, we stopped for a while to mine some resources for building houses and other things. After a while we got enough resources that I needed.

"So, do you have idea on where you want to live and build your house?" He asked.

"Well... I was thinking of living where you, Techno and Philza did if that's okay?" I asked.