» Chapter Ten «

Amber's Point of View~

Imagine waking up in morning thanks to your annoying older brother who happens to attack you with the pillow you were sleeping on so you could get ready and go to the airport to get their best friend.

That's technically me right now in the car with my little sister sitting at the back while my brother is driving to the airport. Couldn't have woken up in a much better way than that. Though I was glad to finally reach the airport as we waited for Sapnap to come find us.

Luckily he did and the first thing to happen was Sapnap running over and hugging Clay which is something I would have done if I met my online friend for the first time like Ranboo or somebody I know.

So right now it's me sitting at the back seat with Clara while Nick is sitting in the passenger seat upfront with my brother, Clay who is driving. I decided to let him sit there cause why not? I am not that mean or anything.

One thing here is that only Sapnap and George know that I am CelesteCloud and no one else on the SMP or anyone else know that I am Clay's sister. I only trust Nick and George to know and one day when the time is right, everyone else will know who I am.

"So..." Nick started which made me perk up and look at him.

"From what I have seen from Twitter, CelesteBoo is currently trending? That's nice." Nick said with a smug smile as Clara started to snicker while I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously why does this need to be brought up? Me and Ranboo are just friends." I said clearly stating.

"The clip of you two flirting says otherwise though." Nick said as I slightly turned pink in the face.

"God we were just playing around. It doesn't really mean anything but can we please just drop it?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Okay okay calm down." Nick said slightly laughing and before I thought things could get worse, Clara decided to speak up.

"Amber also has a friend at school who's a boy named Mark!" Clara said as I glared at her.

"Clara I swear to God!" I said as Nick started laughing while Clay let out his iconic tea kettle wheeze.

"Ohhh~" Nick said wiggling his eyebrows as I hit Clara slightly on the shoulder.

"I swear we are just friends! Jesus!" I slightly yelled out as Clara was still snickering.

"You literally sound like Anne Cora when she's being shipped with Foolish! They seriously wouldn't even admit that they are literally in love with each other!" Nick said as Clay chimed in.