» Chapter Twenty Nine «

- Note -

Is Ranboo alright in the picture above?

Yes he is cause there was a platform on the opposite side so he lived!

Mans a bird so yeh-

Also yayyyy for CelesteBoo content!

Also dudes did you see Ranboo's eye reveal?!

He's so freaking pretty and I am proud of him!

<3

Ranboo's Point of View~

I was able to wake up pretty energized today. Mostly because I was gonna hang out with Amber after breakfast. I am always hyped to hang out with her the most. Guess this what happens when you like someone for a while.

I decided to get up and take a quick shower and wear a T-shirt and jeans along with a white hoodie with a blue print in the back that I had. I quickly wore it and that was when I heard someone ringing my doorbell and I went to get it only to see Amber standing outside.

"Oh! I see you're up and ready. At least I didn't have to ring the bell a hundred times but even if I tried I would most likely get in trouble." She said as I smiled.

"Yeah i guess you could say I am excited about today." I said making her smile in the process.

"Well let's go. Tubbo and Riley are waiting by the elevator." She said as I quickly wore my shoes and closed the door behind me.

Both of us walked towards the elevator as we caught up with Tubbo and Riley there. We eventually went down towards the dining area to have breakfast. We sat where we first came in here which is always open for us to sit. I guess it just wants us to sit there and make memories like this.

"So! Since today's a free day does anyone have plans?" Tubbo asked as me and Amber gave each other a quick glance.

"Well... I am planning on streaming minecraft and bedwars today! Wanna join me Tubbo? You guys can come too if you want." Riley asked us.

"I would like to join! What about you guys?" Tubbo asked us.

"I am kinda taking a break from streaming cause I am mentally preparing for the stream on the 28th." Amber said.

"Same here. I have got so many things up my sleeve to make my fans cry." I said.

"Oh right we also have that lore coming up which will mark up as the season 3 finale!" Tubbo said realizing.