» Chapter Twenty «

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ranboo's Point of View~

It has been days since that dream. I decided to shrug it off thinking it was nothing. Me and Tubbo both looked over at Nikki and Wilbur's stream and they seemed to be fine but then again I feel like they hid it well. As I mentioned I decided to drop the idea thinking it was nothing.

Still couldn't believe it was October though. It was only after a few days I'll be leaving the UK. I'll really miss everyone but at the same time, I would be able to see Amber again. It's been so long since we have seen each other face to face and hung around with each other.

I am very glad to have met her. She's such a nice and caring person. I honestly at first thought she had a boyfriend and I was pretty nervous hanging around with her thinking that her boyfriend might think she's cheating on him. I am really glad that she doesn't have one.

Though during the course of time, I have grown feelings for her but I'm pretty nervous to even confess my feelings even if it has been many months that we have known each other and nearly a year as well. Can't believe 2021 is coming to a close. Not sure if 2022 is gonna be a good year either but we can only hope.

Tubbo was out with Riley at the moment while I was just watching Celeste stream bedwars on her alt account on twitch. This was her second round and she already won the first one and now she's probably gonna win this one too.

I looked at her sub goal to see that she's planning on doing a QnA along with a facecam stream. She did say that she wants to do one but she also wanted to hide her face. So I suggested that she wears a mask and sunglasses and we then later joked about how she is using my brand and all and she also decided to dye her hair but just on the top of her hair.

I decided to gift some subs to her just so it can happen. I smirked and hit enter as it went to her hopefully. After a few it popped up on screen and she seemed to notice it as well as the chat went wild.

"Thank you Ranboo for the 10 gifted subs! Good to know you're also looking forward to the sub goal!" She said as I could feel her smiling. and then I decided to join her VC.

"Hello Ranboo!" She started. 

"Hey Celeste! I am glad to see you got my subs." I said smiling.

"Yeah thanks for that." She said and then she went silent.

"Cele you there?" I asked.

"Oh yeah I am okay I was just looking at chat." She said.

"What's chat saying?" I asked her since I was not on her stream at the moment.

"They are calling you a simp for me and literally spewing 'CelesteBoo' here and there." She said.

"Hey chat! I am not a simp! Stop it!" i said scolding them as Celeste started laughing and I followed.