Chapter Eleven

"Seven! Are you mad women?" Regulus asked as he walked backwards in the corridors facing Elle as she laughed over enthusiastically at him.

"I always wanted a lot of kids." Elle shrugged.

"Five is my max." Regulus waved his hands and let his eyes grow wide.

"Five it is then." Elle got close and acted like she was going to kiss him but tapped his cheek lightly with her hand and ran to the tower.

"Your going to pay for that." Regulus ran after her.

A squeal escaped Elles mouth as she ran for her life but was caught and wiped around by Regulus. The two fell into laughter as he wrapped his arms around her waist and she placed her hand on his cheek and the other around his neck.

"I love you forever and always."

"I love you too."

Regulus kissed Elle and she immediately responded. Their love was pure and untainted, no one truly new and no one was trying to stop them. Their love was only for them.

"Forever and always?" Regulus asked looking back asking Ellery for conformation. Conformation for something he never had before. He never had love or someone to share his life with. Someone who stood by him through everything. Someone who came to the noble house of Black and faced his lunatic family just to see him.

"Forever and always."

~~~

TW: sexual content (not really sure if this counts)

Elle was pressed against the wall with her fingers laced with Regulus as messy kisses were made. Hands roamed the others body as clothes were left in a mess on the floor. Regulus hit his knees on the edge of the bed as he fell backwards. Elle climbed on top and straddled him, continuing the kiss.

"Are you sure?" Regulus asked.

They had talked about their first time before. It was Elles very first time and after being raped she needed time and needed to learn to realize that wasn't a real first time. And Regulus lost his virginity when he was fourteen and had sex with whatever girl he danced with at parties.

Their first time would be a wait but well worth it. But that wait seemed to be over.

Elle nodded as the kiss continued. More clothes were thrown around the room until there was nothing left in between them.

They both had never felt this way before. Sure Regulus had done this with girls before but he had never felt this way with a girl before, the feeling where he too lost control and all sense of rationality went out the window. It was just her that mattered.

Elle finally knew what it really felt like. What it should feel like. And being with Regulus was a whole new abundance of feelings she couldn't describe but wanted to feel again.

Regulus fell to the side of Elle from his position on top of her. They both sat in silence as they tried to catch their breaths. And out of no where Elle couldn't help but laugh and Regulus instantly joined in.

"I love you!" Elle laughed.

"I love you too, you lunatic." Regulus shook his head with an obvious smirk.

"But I'm your lunatic."

~~~

James was in the common room reading... much to his dismay. This year was different. Normally Elle would be with him the whole time and he would never tell her but he missed her. He was kind of jealous of her new friend that she had been spending all this time with. He just wanted to spend some time with his little sister.

But he knew, she was growing, she was preparing. And he knew at the end of the day, Elle was his sister, and she would always be there even if she was miles away.