"Hey." I said while pulling a chair.

"Hey" He said without sparing a glance at me. Oh look his talking to the plate.

"Whats wrong?" I asked. What wrong with him? He was okay a while ago. We were kissing and all that.

"Nothing." He said still not looking at me. " I wont know whats wrong if you wont tell me" I said while putting my hand in his.

"I said nothing!" He half yelled and half whispered while he stormed out of the room. Okay seriously. Whats up with him? All the chatting and the bickering all went dead and I was suddenly left with my mouth hanging wide open. Then Quinn suddenly sat beside me. "Go after him. He's just sulking because you paid more attention to your to PRINCEs." He said motioning to Matt and Brody. "Oh crap. You're right. How can I be so stupid?" Stupid is not really the right word. Bitch is.

"You think? Who would be in a right mind to let her BOYFRIEND see him nurse another GUY? And to top it all. Nurse him infront of her BOYFRIEND" She said while putting emphasis in the words BOYFRIEND and GUY.

"I'm such an awful person."

"So go idiot. Go after him." Quinn said.

With that I ran and went in the room and surprise, surprise, it was empty. I searched Haileys house and it wasnt easy. It was hard considering her house was a freaking mansion. What is it with rich people and their mansions? I looked aimlessly then I saw him. Sitting by the  big swimming pool, looking like a lost puppy. I hugged him from the back while I sat where he was between my legs. "I'm sorry" I said. And there's no answer.

"Babe? Talk to me please?" I pleaded as I kissed the crook of his neck but there was no reaction at all. 

"Are you that mad at me?" I asked again. "You're not gonna talk to me again?"

"So are you breaking up with me? Is this the end? I thought you said you wont leave me? I thought you said you won't hurt me. Its officially our first morning together and we're breaking up?" I rambled on and on. And still no answer.

"You're killing me please." I said hugging him tighter. And with one swift movement I was moved to his front and now I was now straddling him. He hugged me and he put his head on my shoulder.

"I won't break up with you dummy. I was just-" He said and he stopped like words failed him.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you" He said still not removing his head. "Its just that I was fucking jealous"

"I'm sorry too." I said. He finally looked at me. And there I saw an angel looking completely utterly lost. "I promised I wont hurt you didn't I?" I nodded while I peck him in the cheek. "Can you please not hurt me too. I might die if you hurt me" He said while looking at me with pleading eyes. "I promise. Cross my heart" I said while putting my right hand on my heart forming a cross.

We looked at each other and he leaned to kiss me. And it was a big mistake.

Whoosh. SPLASH!

We both fell in the pool. We both laughed and swam into our hearts content and after a while Kyle, Matt, Quinn, Gina, Hailey, Brody and Jared entered the the pool room when did Jared came here?  They both looked at us and Hailey raised an eyebrow. "So you found the swimming pool"

"Pool Party?" I said while hiding at the back of Ralph. Hailey smiled like she just had a great idea. 

"Yeah! Thats awesome but first you have to change your clothes. You look like a wet ugly duckling." She said while tugging Quinn and Gina. I followed them but stopped infront of the boys. "There are spare shorts at the second room to your left. It's my brother's but he rarely comes home so help yourselves." They nodded and we girls followed Hailey to her room.