Thirty Four: "Literally Colourblind" - December 14

Start from the beginning

"Then what am I supposed to do?"

"Call Andi, maybe?" Clay suggested. "She's the next best thing. Just tell her not to let Lilac know." Sap raised an eyebrow, not really understanding why he was doing all this, but not willing to question it, either.

"Okay. I'll call you back in a second," Sapnap agreed.

"Sweet." They hung up the phone, and Sapnap looked down at his phone screen, shaking his head.

"Why am I doing this, again?" Sap wondered to himself, but he didn't mind too much. He pulled up Discord and called Andi, who picked up on the first ring.

"Sapnap?" Andi asked, rightfully surprised to get a call from him.

"Hi Andi," He said, "Are you busy at the moment?"

"Not really," She said, leaning back from her computer. "I'm doing some debugging, but I'm on my 20 minute break right now. Why, what's up?"

"Is Lilac around?" Sap asked, and Andi furrowed her eyebrows.

"Uhh... no," She said, and Sap chuckled at her tone.

"You're confused as to why I didn't just call her, right?" Sap guessed, and Andi laughed.

"I mean, yeah," She said. "Usually when you need her, you call her."

"Well, this time, I'm looking for you," He informed her. "Would you happen to know what color Lilac's graduation dress is going to be? Does she even have one yet?"

"Yeah, she does, we went shopping yesterday," Andi said. "It's like a gold-ish yellow color. Do you want me to send you a picture?"

"Oh, yeah, please," Sap said, not having thought of that. "That would be awesome."

"If I may, why all the trouble?" Andi said as she stood up, walking over to Lilac's closet and snapping a picture of the dress. "Are you planning to match with her or something?"

"I'm not, but I think Clay is?" Sap guessed. "Which is kind of weird, but I don't know. I don't know half the things that go on in his head, I'll ask him when I send him that picture back over Discord."

"Please do let me know," Andi chuckled. "It'll be weirdly funny if Clay, of all people, intends to dress up to match Lilac." Sapnap couldn't disagree, and he thanked Andi for her help. Once they got off the phone, Sapnap took a few minutes to change back into his regular clothes, receiving the message from Andi in the process.

ANDIOCRACY

Andiocracy

Here you go!

1 attachment

Sapnap

Thanks so much Andi you're a lifesaver

Andiocracy

Yeah np np

Please keep me posted on what clay wants it though fr

Idk why but that's so funny to me

Sapnap

Lol I will

I'm gonna text him rn

He took the suit jacket he'd tried on to the counter, texting Clay as he greeted the cashier.