Sixteen: "My knight in shining princess" - October 15

Unfortunately, Lilac had to remember that she was still a student.

"One month and a week, one month and a week," She mumbled under her breath as she walked into class, "And then I'll be out of here." In reality, it wasn't that bad. She didn't hate college, but she was bored and very tired of doing homework. There were so many other productive things she could be doing, like playing video games. Nevertheless, she pushed through the 2 hour class, even putting her phone on do not disturb so she wouldn't get distracted.

Lucky for her, that lecture wasn't too bad, and she came out of it knowing exactly what she was going to add to her final project. The suggestion that her professor had presented needed a little tailoring for what Lilac wanted to do, but she could make it work. Her brain was already firing on a few cylinders as she thought about it, jotting down some notes and hand-writing some snippets of code to transfer into her program later.

As soon as Lilac stepped out of class, she took her phone off do not disturb and was met with messages from the boys.

THE FOUR HORSEMEN

ChefNotFound

Is anyone gonna be around to stream

Dweam

I'm sorry i can't, I'm editing the video for next week

That you were supposed to edit might I add

ChefNotFound

Lol my b

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge+

I cant stream either, i've been out the entire day and won't be back until later

ChefNotFound

But you guys

Im bored

Dweam

Lol sorry

ChefNotFound

What am i meant to do then???

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge+

Suck it up ig

ChefNotFound

-_-

Dweam

Where's spade

ChefNotFound

Idk bro we're all in this group chat

That's why i texted in here

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge+

Im sure if you text her separately she'll answer you hehehehehe

ChefNotFound

Haha you're so funny

-______________-

And by funny i mean incredibly annoying

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge+

Shut up you love me

ChefNotFound

Unfortunately

Lilac laughed as she scrolled through their messages, also noticing a Twitch notification from George in her notification bar. She didn't feel like texting and walking- she already had a headache and was not keen on making it worse- so she put her headphones on and called George.

"Lilac!" He answered after a few rings. "Hi! I'm on stream right now, just a heads up, but you're not on speaker even when I unmute."

"Hi!" She responded. "I've come to rescue you, if you still need it- I heard you need a stream buddy. And say hello to chat for me." She heard George unmute and relay her message before he responded to her.