I pull away, smirking, "We're going to gross Karla out one day."

He smiles widely, "Either that or make her look forward to getting married."

I laugh, "No, we're going to gross her out."

He helps me buckle her into her seat, "You think what you will, I'll think what I will."

I chuckle, "But in the end, I will always be right."

: : : : :

When we get to Iris' house, we find a crowd waiting for us. When I say "crowd" I mean Thomas, Iris, Bradley, Shadow, Dylan, Ki, Vanessa and Willa. I don't know what I expected, they all live in the same area and are inseparable - especially since Willa and Dylan are married and Vanessa and Ki are dating.

We walk in and Dylan screams, "OH, WILL, HOW I MISSED YOU!"

Will cringes from the loud noise, "Oh, Dylan, how I've forgotten what a powerful pair of lungs God blessed you with!"

Iris runs over to me, excitedly, "Where's Karla?"

I gesture over to Will, who holds the car seat in his hands, "Will's got her."

Iris takes the seat happily, "I'm stealing your child!"

"You have your own kids you know!" Will calls after her.

She grins, "I know! But this is a BABY!"

We all greet each other, Will, Dylan, Thomas and Ki all give each other bro hugs and I get normal, not-bro hugs. I get hugs from Willa and Vanessa, though, and we all give the normal "It's been so long" speeches.

Ki, who holds a box of Sour Patch Kids in his hand, pops a couple in his mouth and Will watches Ki very carefully while he trys conversing with all the others. Ki of course, immediately notices Wills interest and defensively yells, "KI HONG DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!" And then runs away through the house as fast as he can.

I swear, as soon as Will is around these guys, it's like little kid mode turns on for him, because soon, they're all running around the house, rough housing, messing around, yelling at each other and throwing things.

That leaves us girls to watch our significant others and ask ourselves why we married them or are dating them, etc. We all end up in the kitchen, drinking coffee and talking to each other about life. Iris doesn't let go of Karla for one second, she's enjoying her way too much.

"So, Willa, how is married life?" I ask, drinking my coffee.

All of a sudden, Dylan pokes his head in the kitchen, "Willa, I jut wanted you to know, that even though you aren't naked right now, I still love you!"

And just as quick as he was there, he was gone.

Willa's mouth drops open and she squints, "Oh. Yep. Um, that is how married life is going."

I raise an eyebrow, "So, is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

She shrugs, "Depends on the day. But, I do like being married. Sometimes I want to kill Dylan, but then I remember that I'd miss him too much."

Iris and I both nod, "I feel you."

Iris shrugs, "That's pretty much marriage for you. Sometimes I wonder how Thomas puts up with me, because i'm pretty dang annoying. And then I remember that I have to put up with him too, so we're good."

I nod, "Excellent point. See, I like being married to Will, because we like different types of food, so he never eats my food."

Willa's mouth drops open, "Oh, lucky!"