Thomas calls from inside the house, "Dylan, shut up and let the people in!"

     Dylan grins, stepping aside. He bows, gesturing towards the door, "Welcome, humble travelers."

     We step into the house and walk down the hall to the living room. We step in and find Iris sitting on the couch next to a pale, skinny Thomas. A pair of crutches rest against the couch and his leg is in a boot.

     Iris grins, looking happier than she has in months, "Guys! Hey! Thanks for coming!"

     I smile, "Don't mention it. We're glad Thomas is awake."

     Will walks over to Thomas, shaking his hand, "Tommy, it's been a while."

     "I suppose it has." Thomas says, smirking a little.

     Iris looks over at Thomas from where she sits closely to him, "Do you need anything? Want anything? We can go to the store."

     He looks down at his leg, "I don't want my leg to have a bloody hole in it."

     Iris smiles and snuggles closer to Thomas, "Sorry, babe. Not much I can do about that."

     Thomas grunts, looking at Iris in a daze. There's a few awkward seconds as Iris and Thomas stare at each other and we stare at them, sharing knowing glances with each other.

     Dylan speaks up, "So, should we leave the room or are you two going to stop looking at each other like you want to rip your clothes off?"

     Thomas smirks, not taking his eyes off Iris, "Nah, I'm going to keep looking at Iris like I want to rip her clothes off."

     Iris blushes, looking at me awkwardly as I laugh.

     Ki clicks his tounge, "You disgust me." Then he looks at us, "And soon as your know it, Will and Sidney will be doing the exact same thing! Iris, don't you know you should be setting a better example?"

     Will turns red, "Well, look at the time."

     Dylan and Ki share a mischevious glance, "Ha! See, Iris and Thomas don't get embarrassed anymore! But now we have some one new!"

     Ki chuckles, "And Wills WHOLE FACE turns red! It's not just his cheeks like Tommy here."

     Will takes my hand, tugging me towards one of the spare bedrooms, "Right, we'll just be going to bed."

     Dylan grins, "You won't be able to avoid us in the morning, Willy!"

     Thomas looks at us, apologetically, "I'm sorry it's come to you now."

     I smile, before i'm pulled into the hall, "No, you aren't. You're glad he's off your back!"

     I hear Thomas call after me, laughing, "You're right!"

     Will pulls me into the spare room, the one in that back of the apartment. It's the most secluded and it's the coldest one, but stupid Dylan stole the better one and Ki took the couch. He holds my hand, sitting on the bed. He looks at me embarrassed, "Sorry about them. They take joy in terrorizing others."

     I smile, "They're funny.  They'd get along well with Percy."

     Will grins, "That's what I said at Thanksgiving!"

     We stare at each other for a minute. Will wears a snug sweater that hugs his torso. It goes well with his hair, making him look dashing. The entire thing just makes me want to cuddle.