He quiet for another minute and in that time, I work up the courage to say, "Don't pick a side."

He listens for a second. I can practically see his worried expression. The blankness on his features. "Okay." He responds, "I love you, Sid."

I don't answer this time. I just hang up. I stare at my phone for a while. The blank screen. I wish my mind was as balnk as the screen on my phone. I close my eyes slowly.

"Sidney?"

I look up and find a familiar head of blonde hair and blue eyes.

Zeke.

He looks at me confused. He holds a suitcase behind him. He tilts his head, studying me. I see distrust in his eyes, but also concern. He takes a step toward me, but still stands about two yards away.

Zeke furrows his eyebrows, "I heard you were getting married? I thought it was yesterday?"

I avoid eye contact, looking at the ground, "I thought so too."

He stares at me, suspiciously. After a minute, he steps toward me and sits next to me, "What happened?"

I still don't look at him, I just stare at the ground, "I.....I left him."

He thinks silently, until he mutters, "Oh."

I nod. Then I look at him, "What are you doing here in Oregon? We're no where near Harvard."

He looks at me amused, "Well, believe it or not, i'm visiting family. My life doesn't just consist of Harvard, you know? My family is from here."

I mumble, "Didn't know you were from Oregon."

"I am." He stares at me in silence for a minute as I go back to staring at the floor. He looks at me, "You are not well."

I sigh, "I know."

He stands, "Come with me."

"Where are you going?" I ask, looking up.

He just waves me along, walking. I watch him walk for a minute, debating what I should do. Should I trust Zeke? After what I did to him? And he did to me?

I stand up and walk after him. He walks up to a counter and I follow right behind him. He hands the lady his ticket, "Do you have any open seats on this plane?"

The woman smiles, "I'm not sure, let me check." The woman looks on her computer, searching.

I look over at Zeke and ask quietly, "What are you doing?"

"Shhhhh." He mutters, waving me off.

The woman looks back up, "Yes, we do. In the back of the plane. C12, would you like it?"

"Yes, please." Zeke says, handing her a card.

"What are you doing?" I ask again.

He looks at me, "You need a place to stay. I have one. Granted, I live with three other guys, but you may still stay. They won't care. And you have to get back to Harvard in three weeks anyway. It'll be impossible to find a place in three weeks. Sure, you could stay in Oregon and come back later but you don't need to travel alone. There are creepers out there. Therefore, I am taking you with me and you will stay with me and my friends until you have figured out what you're going to do."

"Zeke-" I start.

"Shhhhh." He hushes me, holding a hand up.

The woman prints off a ticket and hands it to him , "Here you are sir. Have a nice flight."