"I don't want to go to sleep, Ratman." I smile.

He scolds me, "We are not making Maze Runner references right now."

"Of course we are." I say, joking.

"Okay, you figure out the seating chart tomorrow and go to bed right now." He says, with an air of finalness.

"Nooooo!" I bury my face in his arm.

"Yeeeees!" Will says, scooping me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

I gasp, "Hey, no fair! You can't use your strength against me!"

"But I am!" Will smirks, heading to the hall.

"Will!" I pout.

"Shhhhh! Your roommates are sleeping." Will whispers, opening me and Poppy's bedroom door and tiptoeing in.

Poppy lays in her bed, sleeping. Her blonde hair spills over her pillow. Will sets me down on my bed, forcing me to lay. He sits on the floor next to my bed and whispers, ever so quietly, "Go to sleep."

I huff, "Don't want to. I want to stay up with you."

He chuckles and kisses my forehead, making mg heart flutter, "I'm going to sleep on your couch."

I sigh, "Okay." I pause as he gets up and I look at him, "I love you, Will."

"I love you too, Sidney." He strokes my hair softly.

I watch as he sneaks out of the room and shuts the door, leaving me in the darkness of my room to sleep.

: : : : :

The next morning, I sit at my dining room table, scrolling through my Facebook, trying to figure out who to invite. Rhea and Poppy sit across from me, eating breakfast.

"We're invited, right?" Rhea asks.

I glance up at them, "Of course you're invited. Stupid. You're my roommates i'm not letting you sit at home when you have the chance to come to a wedding and meet some very elligable bachelors."

Rhea snorts, "Yeah, okay."

I sigh, "All these people from high school.....I don't even remember most of them."

Poppy takes a bite of cereal, "Then don't invite them."

I look at her, "But what if they were important?"

"Then that's a shame." Rhea says sassily.

I look at Poppy, "I'm sending you a link to look at all the pictures I've picked out for the slide show. Look through them and tell me which ones you like the best."

Poppy stands, grabbing her laptop off the coffee table and sitting at the dining room table again, "Alright. When are these from?"

"High school. Juliette took claims on the elementary school and pre school ones. My Mom got middle school. And because Percy hates me, he volunteered to look through baby pictures."

Rhea scoots over to Poppy, "Oh, high school. This should be good, i'm going to look too."

"Have fun." I mumble, writing down a few names.

Will walks in, his hair damp from a shower. He spots me at the table, arranging the seating and invites and he grins, "Atta girl, ace! Bout' time you started helping plan our wedding."

I sigh, looking at the names on my Facebook list, "I actually have spotted about fifty people I hate. I need to back in here and unfriendly some of these fatheads."