I smile, holding his hand tighter, and enjoying the warmth that spreads up my fingers, "Sure."

: : : : :

The next morning when I wake up, I find myself snuggled next to Will. One of his hands rests on my hip, while I clutch his shirt in my fist. Light shines in through a window and it looks to be about nine o'clock. I stretch my back a little and snuggle a little closer to him. He shifts slightly, not waking up, but gaining consciousness for a second and he wraps an arm around me pulling me closer and enveloping me in his strong arms.

I close my eyes, dozing happily for a few minutes. I press my forehead just below his collar bone. I breathe him in, causing goosebumps to run up and down my arms. His breaths are heavy and soothing. I feel his chest rise and fall as he sleeps. His hair sticks up in small little tufts. He looks incredibly handsome sleeping.

With a sigh, I finally, shift away, slowly, being careful not to wake him. I slide out of bed and slip carefully into the bathroom. After a quick shower, I throw on minimal makeup and dry my hair, hoping that it won't be as rebellious as usual. I toss on a blue tank top and a purple sweater before I walk back out of the bathroom.

Will let me know where everything was and made it clear I was welcome to anything he had in his house. He also said something about having plans for the day, all of which I have no idea what they are, but Will seemed excited to be able to show me around his turf.

My feet pad on the floor on my way to the kitchen and I spot Daisy laying on the floor, snoozing lazily. When she sees me, her ears perk up and she lifts her head slightly. I smile, stepping over to her and bending over. I scratch behind her ear, muttering, "Hey, girl. Did you sleep well? Me too. Will says you like to sleep with him, and i'm afraid I stole your spot. Sorry about that."

She closes her eyes , letting me rub her some more. I get up and walk over to the fridge, seeing what Will has to eat. Daisy follows me over, sniffing. I look down at her, "What are you doing? Are you hungry? Want some food?"

She continues to look at me expectantly.

I raise my eyebrows, "I'll take that as a yes, then?"

I walk over the the pantry, and find the dog food. I get a scoop and pour it in a bowl. She eats contently as I start making some coffee and grab a couple of English muffins. When I've finished making my breakfast, I sit at the dining room table and read as I eat. I can see Will asleep on the bed from where I sit and every so often, I glance up and watch him resting.

About and hour and a half later, I still sit at the dining room table. I've finished my food and now I just read. I hear Will start to shift around in bed and I look up at him. He rolls over, looking like he's starting to come to consciousness.

I get up and load my dishes in the dishwasher before I head back into the master bathroom. I brush a few tangles out of my hair out of boredom and decide that I'll head to a market I saw down the street as I wait for Will to wake up.

I start out of the bathroom and find Will sitting up in bed groggily. He looks at me with dopey blue eyes, "Why are you up?"

I look at him smirking, "Why aren't you up?"

He looks at me condescending, "No one is up at this hour!"

I raise an eyebrow, "The whole world is up!"

"False." He says, furrowing his eyebrows.

I chuckle, "Whatever."

"How long have you been up?" He asks.