The school is exactly how I remember it. Wide hallways, polished trophy cases, shoe marks on the floor. I'd honestly had the time of my life in high school - even though I'd never managed to keep a steady boyfriend. I walk into the gym, holding onto Wills arm. They've hung up streamers and posters. There's a DJ and a punch table. A bunch of my school members dance, and talk and stand on the walls looking sulky. I recognize a lot of faces, even though it's difficult to place them.

Will looks down at me, "You see anyone?"

I nod, "I see a lot of people, I just-"

"SIDNEY!"

I look to my left where their are a group of girls who look vaguely familiar. They walk over, looking excited. I watch them walk closer, and I smile, trying to cover up that I don't recognize them.

As they get nearer I beam, "Heeeeey!"

One of the girls with curly, red hair steps forward, "Oh, my gosh! Sidney! It's so good to see you! How have you been? Do you remember me? I remember you! You were like the smartest kid in the school! And your older brother was totally hot! Your group was, like, so tight. You always looked like some secret club or whatever. Kind of like the Cullen's from Twilight, you know?"

I blink, wondering how it is physically possible to talk as fast as this girl was. I share a quick look with Will, who looks confused and afraid of the girl in front of us. I hold his arm a little tigher. I start, "Um, the Cullen's. Twilight. Yeah, I'm not really a Twilight fan, but-"

"Of course, you aren't! That would be so unlike you! Aren't you in Harvard now? Hey, is this your boyfriend? Are you married? Do you have kids? I bet you have kids! Of course, you do! Your family was so close - you'd definitely have kids! How about-"

She's suddenly cut off when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn and look to find my one of my brothers best friends, Tobias, there grinning. He smiles, "Sidney! How are you?"

I sigh, realived, "I'm great. But what are you doing here?"

He grins, "I'm here for the reunion!" He turns to the girl, "Do you mind if I steal these two?"

The girl looks a little surprised, but she answers, "Sure."

Tobias nods, "Thanks."

He nods us over to the punch table walking through the crowd. I look at Will, who still looks a little unsure about everything. I squeeze his arm, "Come on, we're good."

He nods, letting me lead him towards the punch table where Tobias has fled to. We step in front of him and he flashes a cheerful smirk, "That girl was scary."

I widen my eyes, nodding, "You're telling me? How did she know all that stuff about me?"

Will looks at me, "Ever heard of stalking?"

I scrunch up my nose, "Creepy." I turn to Tobias, "You never really answered my question. What are you doing here? You were in Percy's grade! Like, two grades ahead!"

He shrugs, smirking, "I know. I decided to crash the party. I had a few friends in this age group. You for one. And a few others. I didn't have anything to do tonight, my wife's at a girls night, so I just came here."

My mouth drops open, "Your wife? You're married?"

He grins, holding his hand up to show the ring.

I smile, "Wha- Good for you! Why did I not know about this? When did this happen?"

"Two months ago." He says proudly, "We eloped. So don't feel bad that you weren't invited to the wedding."