CHAPTER TWO

2 years later

                           Serena's POV

it's been two years since I've been taking care of him and his life was doing great. he is my little sweetheart.
if i wasn't flying and manage to saw Oliver being thrown off of the cliff of the mountain or if i haven't flew to save him from falling from his death, he would've been dead and that will be a depression of his life ended and he will never experience the world and have a fun and great life. i didn't care if he's human, this little human needs love and attention. he always grew my heart. i always like when he calls me mom. and that warms my heart. i always do what a mother's gonna do. i hope he will not turn into the bad path. he'll might betray us dragons or he will do something bad in the human world when he's gonna decide to go when he's gonna be seventeen. but i won't let it happen. his life will be great. i will always love my son no matter what.

she was holding Oliver in her arms and she flys around with him.

Oliver: *laughing* this is fun mom!.

Serena: glad that your having a great time.

Oliver: love you mom!.

Serena: love you sweetie.

Oliver: *laughing* whoa *laughing* it's so windy.

Serena: always here to guide you.

Oliver: can you fly up to outer space?.

Serena: i don't think I'll last long there.

Oliver: oh.

Serena: but i can fly you around me.

Oliver: your so fun.

Serena: i know. when i was a cub, i wanted to fly around and have fun, but i had to wait till I'm like five.

Oliver: do you always like flying for fun?.

Serena: i certainly do, i always have fun. since your my son, i can fly you around for fun whatever you like.

Oliver: appreciate that mom.

Serena: your so cute.

Oliver: you say it all the time.

Serena: i know. because your my son and your cute.

Oliver: true.

1 minute later

Serena: my wings are getting tired and my arms are tired too from holding you.

Oliver: alright, you don't want to drop us down.

Serena: i appreciate that, your my sweet son ever since i adopted you from those evil parents.

Oliver: i know, but I'm glad i get to have a great life with you.

Serena: i was glad to have you.

Oliver: yeah, me too.

Serena: we're gonna be preparing to land here.

she slowly flap her wings slower.

9 seconds later

they land here.

Serena: *phew* my body.....

Oliver: are you okay? you need some help?.

Serena: no, no, I'm fine, i just need to take a break.

Oliver: alright. let's go.

4 minutes later