CHAPTER ONE

Oliver's POV
my name is Oliver. I'm six years old and my parents were abusive and i was getting hurt from. they didn't care about me, they don't protect me and they don't like me. i was so hurtful. they got me in a bag and i was really scared of what they gonna do to me. they drove and pick me up. they walked me to the mountains where i can die here. they took the bag off of my body and they are gonna drop me off this cliff. i begged them to don't do this I'm scared but they didn't care. no matter how sad and scared and helpless i am they're still gonna do this to me. i was struggling so hard but they are too strong so i can't break free. it was gonna be the end of me. i wish i didn't have a horrible life with my parents. it's hopeless.

                           Serena's POV

i was flying around until i saw humans. and what i saw are those human adults are doing something to this cub. i realize that there on the cliff of a mountain and they are trying throw him off. what's wrong them, why are they trying to throw this poor little cub?. i hear him yelling to begged them to don't do this. but they are gonna throw him anyway, no matter how begged and scared he was they still don't give that. i saw them throw him off, i fly fast and caught him. he looked at me and he was so scared of me.

Oliver: please! let of me!.

he cried out.

Serena: it's okay! it's okay! I'm not gonna hurt you!.

i gently hold him tightly as i was flying.

21 seconds later

Oliver: *shivers*

Serena: i just saved your life, i might be a dragon but I'm not a kind of Dragon who will do harm to a human.

Oliver: i...m afraid.

Serena: don't worry little one, your alright, why did they throw you? that is a dangerous what a human to do a cub like you.

Oliver: it was...my parents.

Serena: your parents, they did this to you?.

Oliver: yeah, they hurt me a lot when i was little.

Serena: poor cub.

Oliver: cub?.

Serena: yeah, because your a little one, your a cub.

Oliver: I'm a kid but is that what you say, does any dragon say that?.

Serena: well yes, wants a dragon is born, it's a cub, so we call little humans cubs.

Oliver: okay.

Serena: sorry about everything of they done to you.

Oliver: what am i gonna do now *sniffle*

Serena: it's okay, there's hope that i can give you, what is your name?.

Oliver: Oliver.

Serena: that's such a cute name, my name is Serena.

Oliver: hi.

Serena: hey, i can adopt you if you like.

Oliver: you would do that?.

Serena: i do, i will give you the best life than your parents, i will love, take care of you, feed you and cuddle you, i will always keep you warm and safe. i will always be your mother.

Oliver: please do that, i want you to be my mother.

Serena: I'll become your mother, I'm gonna take you to my den up the mountain where dragons of my kind live.