Different person. - Stuart.

I stepped out of my car, my stomach bursting with butterflies. I hadn't seen Stuart in over a month, and today was about to end that streak.

We planned on going out to lunch, but first I was going to meet him at the company he was interning for. Well, almost interning for.

He had always said that his friends didn't believe he had a girlfriend, so he mainly wanted me there to prove I existed. At times Stuart could be a total dick, so his friends have a reason to believe I'm not real.

I quickly sent him a message letting him know I was here, and took a step inside of a large, colorful building. My mouth fell open in awe, as I looked around the beautiful place.

There were a few slides here and there, and the layout of the place was nothing I had ever seen before. "Hi, how can I help you?" A lady questioned, approaching me with a clipboard.

I smiled, "Uh, I'm here for my boyfriend. He's competing for an internship." She nodded, pointing her head in the direction I was suppose to follow her in.

I soon began walking behind her, as she lead me to the area Stuart would be in. I gripped my purse nervously, seeing as a multitude of the men were staring at me like some candy bar.

"What's your boyfriend's name?" She asked, turning her head slightly to me. "Twombly- Stuart Twombly." I replied.

She looked to her clipboard once again, "He's going to be down this hallway, fifth door to your left." She instructed. "Thank you." I smiled, and watched as she walked away.

I took in a deep breath and rubbed my hands together, preparing for the moment when I finally reconnect with Stuart.

I slowly took a step down the hallway, and heard as the chuckles from the other room instructed to go into became louder and louder.

I released a shaky breath and stood at the doorway. My heart dropped in my chest as I continued looking between the five people- and realized none of them were Stuart.

I furrowed my eyebrows, and an Asian kid soon noticed my presence. As his head turned, the rest soon followed.

My palms grew sweaty, terrified I had the wrong room, and I was now lost at Google.

"Uh, I'm looking for Stuart." I stated. "He-he went to the bathroom. Do you work here?" A blonde haired man asked. "No, I'm his girlfriend. I'm Y/N."

All mouths fell open in agape, instantly making me uncomfortable. "You're Y/N? The one Stuart talks about all the time?" An Indian girl asked, breaking the silence.

I nodded, my face lighting up at the thought of him talking about me. "I-I thought you were made up." She mumbled out, but I still managed to hear her. "How, why? You seem so sweet, I don't understand." A guy with glasses shook his head, stammering.

"Yeah, the sarcasm takes a second to get used to." I chuckled, trying to air out the weirdness. "You seem so nice, how does someone like you even end up with him?" The Asian asked.

I shrugged, laughing. "We started dating junior year of high school." A dark haired guy raised an eye brow. "So that means you've been stuck with him at least for five years." He stated.

I nodded, "Six years and five months."

Warmness ran through me as I felt hands wrap securely around my waist, and a breath on my neck.

My cheeks heated and I quickly spun around, already knowing who it was. "Hey, cutie." I smiled, gently placing my lips onto his. I kept the kiss short and simple, knowing there were people present.

Of course I wanted to make it longer being we haven't seen each other in a month, but I know how uncomfortable it is to watch someone make out.

Stuart looked past me, placing an arm around my waist , and spinning me into his side.

"So, this is my girlfriend, Y/N," Stuart introduced, a proud smirk on his face. "We see that." The girl stated, her eyebrows raising. "Are you sure he didn't pay you? Seriously, I don't see how this happened."

"I think I deserve it at times, but no, no payment." I giggled. "And this happened, because I'm not a total dick- to her anyways." He added. I turned to look at him, already finding his eyes on me.

My cheeks heated once again, and a smile made its way onto my face. "Beautiful smile you've got there." He winked, mumbling into my ear.

Chills ran down my spine, as I placed my lips onto his once more. "Hey, do you think you could hang around, I don't know- forever maybe? He's a lot nicer." The blonde guy suggested, and everyone nodded in agreement.

I chuckled, "He's not that bad." But their nods proved me wrong. "He's sarcastic and grumpy." The dark haired man stated. I looked over to Stuart, finding his mouth agape. 'W- not all the time!"

"The majority, and you're always on your phone." The girl stated. I furrowed my eyebrows. "I never see you on your phone around me." Why is he on his phone a lot all of the sudden? 

"Because when I'm on it here I'm texting you." He responded. "Awhh!" I smiled, burying my face into his chest while he pulled me in for a hug. I felt his hand rub up and down my back soothingly a few times.

"He's like a completely different person." The Asian kid mumbled to the others. I softly chuckled, finding it odd how they had never seen this side of Stuart. This is how he always acts around me.

"Well, we're going out for lunch. I'll be back."

"Not without her. Unless she's with you, you are not stepping a foot in this building." The guy with glasses informed, cutting Stuart off.

I released another chuckles, "Sounds like you are stuck with me for a while then." I pulled away from his chest to meet his eyes.

"And that's fine by me." He replied, placing his lips back onto mine.