Not without her.- Void Stiles/Stiles.

Stiles Pov.

I haven't slept good in days or actually should I say months. I don't feel the same anymore and something is slowly taking over my body. I'm acting cold and distant towards Y/n and that made her completely break it off between us. That was a slap in the face. I can't control my body anymore it's like I wanna be nice but then it comes off as a asshole.

I'm so tired and I'm done fighting this nogitsune inside me. I have completely let it take over me. I lost the most important people in my life what's the point of fighting anymore?

It's been a few days since then and I'm being submitted into Eichen House.

"We forget your pillow! You need your pillow you can't sleep without it." My dad turned to me, stressed.

"Dad it's okay, I haven't got good sleep in months." I sighed.

"Not without her?" He patted my back.

"Here are the forms, just sign there and we will take him in." The doctor smiled.

"Are you sure Stiles." My dad gave one last look, hope.

"Yes I'm sure." I was tired of hurting people I love and innocent people.

"These are the visiting hours. See you soon!" The doctor waved and made me follow.

 See you soon!" The doctor waved and made me follow

"Bye dad." I walked off.

***

It's been days in this place and I've met this girl Malia. She's good looking but nothing compared to Y/n. She flirts here and there but it's nothing really.

"Stiles?" Malia called out.

"Right here Malia." I sighed, moping in my bed.

"Can you quit the moping and whining? She's probably over you this Y/n girl isn't worth wasting your time on." She groaned.

"That's easy for you to say, you never met her or hurt her. She was everything to me then this came into my life and made her LEAVE!" I snap at the girl.

"Well, tell me what she is like." She sat down in front of me.

"She's everything I dreamed of, she is sarcastic and funny. She has a bubbly personality that could make everyone's day go from moody to happy. Her smile, god. The smile she flashed to everyone made me realize I was smiling and I couldn't even help it." I didn't even realize I was smiling when I was talking about her.

"Stiles, you are smiling right now talking about her." She smiled softly. "Is this what love is?" She asked.

"Yeah.." I pause. "I gave up fighting because if I kept trying I would of hurt her even worse then I did the first time. When you love someone you have to let them go. I wanted to be so fucking selfish but I know I'm not me anymore so I gave up and now I'm here, hiding." I shrug.