Really? -Dylan

I was walking back from work realizing after I looked at the time Dylan should be back from work. He's been gone for the week so we have the weekend together which I'm pretty excited about.

I unlock the door and put my bag down. I look up to see Holland and Dylan kissing. She was kissing my boyfriend or wait was it the other way around? Was my boyfriend kissing my best friend?

"You are joking." I broke the kiss from them as they jumped apart.

"Y/n-"

"I loved you." I whip my hand back so he can't grab it.

"You don't understand." He tried to explain.

"Understand what? I just walked in on the 2 closet people in my life right now making out. My best friend and my boyfriend." I grab my bag "Don't expect me to come back."

"You guys are a sick joke." That's the last thing I said as I slammed the door.

I jumped in my car and drove off.

***

It's been at least a good month maybe 2 months I couldn't even tell. I didn't think it was real at first seeing them kissing but I finally realized I wasn't dreaming.

They both keep reaching out to me to tell the real story. What real story could there be to tell I saw them kissing. It's still going behind my back somewhat so it still hurts.

I haven't slept good in weeks, I have bags under my eyes. Stained cheeks by tears.

"What am I doing I still love him and he's fighting to save our relationship while I just gave up on it. He cheated but you don't know the whole story. No he cheated he never loved you if he cheated. No he had too how could he stay with me for that long, was he using me?" I kept talking to myself to do something and finally I did.

I called him. It felt right.

Dylan pov

I heard my phone ringing I was looking for it around the house and saw who it was and immediately picked up. I missed her voice so much- I missed all of her. I wanted to tell her me and Holland had to practice our kissing scene but our boss said we couldn't say anything about it. So to her it looked like I cheated and technically I did because I couldn't tell her we had to practice. I would tell her that but she might not even believe the truth and that's why i'm scared. If I was her I wouldn't believe me either. I would of ended it there and ran. But she was calling me.

"Dylan..you asshole!" I could hear how fragile and hurt she sounded but I could tell she was mad too. I deserve this. I don't deserve a second chance but I do deserve to be yelled at for my actions.

"I know you won't believe and I wouldn't believe myself either but we had to practice our kissing scene Y/n and the reason why I couldn't tell you we had to practice kissing is because our boss and if you need to you can ask Holland or even our boss to know the truth. I never wanted to cheat or kiss another woman but that's my job as acting." I sigh waiting for response.

"So it was just a practicing a scene?" She sniffed while she mumbled other things. She was probably talking down about herself I hate when she does that.

"Y/n can I come over? Please. I understand if you don't want-"

"No please do. I know I shouldn't let you back in but I guess I just wanna feel your touch again and I need a hug and I don't have anyone else." She let a sob escape her.

"Okay I'm coming." I hang up the phone as I ran out the door with just sweats and a basic t-shirt on.

***
5 Minutes went by and I knocked on her door. I still had her key to go in but I respectfully let her open it when she needed too.