Avengers Tower

The Quinjet was soon landed on Avengers Tower, Barton is taken by Dr. Cho and Nat, Thor takes the Scepter and Maria comes up to Stark, Stiles and Steve.

''Lab's all set up boss.'' She reports to Tony. ''Uh, actually he's the boss.'' The billionaire says, pointing to Steve. ''I just pay for everything, and design everything and make everyone cooler.'' He drawls, making Stiles laugh. 

''What's the word on Strucker?'' Steve asks the agent, ignoring Tony. ''NATO's got him. ''The two enhanced?'' Steve questions and Stiles stood next to Maria, peering at her laptop. He sees the beautiful woman again and what looks to be her brother.

''Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins. Orphaned at ten when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special but it's on the way to everywhere special.'' Maria reports.

''Their abilities?'' Stiles asks this time. He wants to know if the woman is just like him. ''He's got increased metabolism and thermal homeostasis.'' Maria explains, gesturing to the brother. ''Her thing is neural electric interfacing, telekinesis and mental manipulation.'' She adds, looking towards the sister. The three walk towards an elevator.

''Just like Stiles?'' Steve asks, looking towards a shocked Stiles. 'She really is like me,' Stiles thought. He really isn't the only one. ''He's fast and she's like Stiles.'' Maria repeats. Stiles left after that, still thinking about Wanda.

He can't help but imagine her face, her hair, her eyes. Ok, now he's gotta stop. He shakes his head. 'Why am I feeling like this?' He thought, stepping into his room, deciding to have some peace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, there's a big party and Stiles is chatting with Tony, Thor, Maria and a new friend he made named James Rhodes, AKA War Machine.

''Well, you know, the suit can take the weight, right? So I take the tank, fly it right up the General's palace, drop it at his feet, I'm like, 'Boom! You looking for this?'' Rhodes jokes. Thor and Tony just stare at him blankly while Stiles and Maria look at each other awkwardly. 

''Boom! Are you looking...why do I even talk to you guys? Everywhere else that story kills.'' Rhodes says frustratingly. ''That's the whole story?'' Thor asks. ''Yeah, it's a War Machine story.'' Rhodes replies. ''Well it's a very good then. It's very impressive.'' Thor comments. ''What he said.'' Stiles plays along.

''Quality save. So, no Pepper? She's not coming?'' Rhodes asks Tony. ''No.'' The billionaire replies. ''Hey, what about Jane? Where are the ladies, gentlemen?'' Maria asks, looking at them. ''Oh, Miss Potts had a company to run.'' Tony explains. ''Yes, I'm not even sure what country Jane's in. Her work on the convergence has made her the world's foremost astronomer.'' Thor also explains. They all look to Stiles, who looked awkward. He shrugs. ''Hey don't look at me, I'm not interested in dating right now.'' He lies somewhat. 

It's true, he doesn't want to date nobody, but he couldn't help but have his mind go back to that Wanda. 

''Really, Stiles? I'm pretty sure I saw you looking you were in a trance when I showed you Wanda Maximoff.'' Maria says with a teasing tone. Stiles chokes on his drink and blushes. ''W-what? N-no.'' He protests. Maria smiles wide at him.

''And the company Pepper runs is the largest tech conglomerate on earth. It's pretty exciting.'' Tony adds. ''There's even talk of Jane getting a...um, uh...Nobel prize.'' Thor also added. 

''Yeah, they...they must be busy because they'd hate missing you guys get together.'' Maria says. She then lets out a fake cough. ''Testosterone!'' She says in between. Stiles looks at her with wide eyes and a dropped jaw.