New Guy and Girl in Buies Creek

Sophie wakes up and fixes herself breakfast. She puts on a t-shirt, skinny jeans, and her boots. She puts on her locket from Link. She kisses it and smiles.

Her dad drives her to school today so she is ecstatic!

She gets dropped off and walks into the gym to sit next to Lizzy and Marissa.

"Hey Liz! Hey Marissa!" Says Sophie.

"Hey!" Marissa and Lizzy both reply back.

They all are dismissed to class. Sophie and Lizzy walk to Art Class together and see a new, unfamiliar face sitting at the table beside theirs. The boy turns around and greets them. He has medium brown hair and brown eyes.

Lizzy's mouth drops open and Sophie just looks at him.

"Hi." Says Sophie not entertained by the boy.

"H-hi!" Says Lizzy.

"Oh sorry. My name is Mordecai." Says Mordecai.

"Umm... I'm Lizzy." Says Lizzy.

"...Sophie." says Sophie.

Mordecai looks away and starts to draw.

"Lizzy. Stop swooning!" Sophie angrily whispers.

"H-how can you not?" Lizzy whispers back.

"Um let me think.. oh yeah. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" Sophie whispers.

"Well good for you.." says Lizzy.

***English Class***

Sophie and Lizzy take their seats. Mordecai walks in and sits down two seats beside Gigi's. Gigi tries to act all cute and innocent.

"She is acting so innocent. I know what she is hiding." Whispers Sophie to Lizzy.

Link walks in and takes his seat. Rhett follows.

A pretty blonde girl about as tall as Sophie walks into the class wearing a dress and heels. She takes her seat in front of Sophie and greets Sophie and Lizzy.

"Hello! My name is Maddie!" Says Maddie as she holds her hand out to shake theirs.

"I'm Sophie." Says Sophie as she shakes her hand.

"I'm Lizzy!" Says Lizzy as she shakes her hand.

"Nice to meet you guys!" Says Maddie.

***After School***

Link, Sophie, Lizzy, and Rhett walk out of school together and sit on the curb together. Sophie starts on her homework in her binder.

They see Maddie and Mordecai walking through the parking lot. Maddie flips her long blonde hair to the side.

Link smiles and his eyes lock onto her.

Sophie looks up from her homework and gasps. Her eyes narrow onto Link. She grabs a hold of her binder and gives Link a swift and hard whack to the face.

"How could you do this?!!" Yells Sophie. She takes off her locket.

"You know what?! Here you go!" Sophie angrily yells as she throws the locket onto the ground. She stomps off without her things behind the school.

Lizzy looks over to Link in angry shock.

Rhett angrily frowns at Link.

"Great going Romeo!" Rhett yells at Link.

"Sophie, come back!" Lizzy shouts to Sophie.

Link looks at the open binder that was thrown at him. He sees a page with a large heart and a note on it. He studies it and gasps.

"Look what you did!" Yells Rhett.

"Sophie please come back!" Lizzy calls to Sophie.

Lizzy runs after Sophie.

"That was such a smooth move. Now she's gone!" Yells Rhett.

Link cries into his hands. He picks up the locket and holds it in his fist.

"Sophie wait!" Rhett shouts to Sophie as he runs after her.

Lizzy and Rhett look around the trees in the field to look for her.

"Sophie!" Calls Lizzy.

"Sophie?" Shouts Rhett.

Link gets up, still grasping the locket and looks around for Sophie.