Lunch.... greeeeaaaaat

After a few more classes, it is lunch time. Sophie, Lizzy, and, Cleo sit together at their lunch table. Rhett sits down beside them. They eat and wait for Link.

Link finally arrives with his lunch and sits down beside Sophie. He kisses her.

They all talk about their projects for English class and their plans for the weekend.

"So. This weekend, Lizzy and me are going to the pet store at the mall and are going to play with some puppies!" Says Sophie.

"Wow cool!", says Cleo,"Mind if I come with?"

"Not at all!" Says Sophie smiling.

Yay!!! Cleo is coming!!! Sophie thinks.

"Well this weekend, Link and I are going to a paintball tournament!" Says Rhett excitedly.

"Sounds like fun!" Says Sophie.

They continue to eat their lunch. Sophie spots Gigi out of the corner of her eye.

"Uh-oh.." says Sophie under her breath.

"It's her...." says Lizzy as she rolls her eyes.

Gigi walks up to Sophie first.

"Hey hon! Your shoes are totally UGLY! HAHAHA!" Says Gigi in her New Jersey accent.

"What do you have against me?! First you kiss my boyfriend behind my back, and then you torment me! What did I ever do to you?!" Yells Sophie.

"Calm down honey!" Says Gigi.

"No! I won't calm down! You've officially pushed me over!"

"Over what?"

"The limit...." says Sophie as she narrows her hazel eyes onto Gigi.

"Hahaha!"

"Grrrr!" Sophie growls and gets ready to punch Gigi.

"Whoa Sophie!" Says Cleo and Lizzy as they pull her by her arms away from her.

"Get the flip outta here Gigi!" Yells Lizzy.

Gigi runs away.

Lizzy and Cleo let go of Sophie. Sophie sits back down and eats more of her food angrily.
What did I ever do to her? Yeesh. Sophie thinks.