February 4th (Afternoon)

Sophie and Lizzy both walked to lunch and sat down beside Cleo and Gigi.

"Hey gurls!" Said Sophie.

"Hey Soph! I love your outfit today!" Says Cleo as she gives Sophie a thumbs up.

"I think he does too..." Says Lizzy as she smirks at Sophie.

"You think so?" Says Sophie as she turns around to see Link looking at her and smiling.

Sophie sits down beside Lizzy across from Cleo. She takes out her food. She shoves a pretzel in her mouth and pushes her glasses up on her face.

Sophie whispers to Lizzy, Cleo, and Gigi,"Il est étonnant!"

Lizzy smirks at her and says,"Ooooh!"

Cleo smiles and laughs.

Gigi looks puzzled.

"Huh?" Says Gigi.

"She said 'he is amazing'. Gigi" says Lizzy.

"Oh. Well he isn't all that Soph. I mean just look at his hair!" Says Gigi jealously.

"What? So not true! Looks like someones jealous!" Says Cleo laughing.

"Gigi is jelly!" Says Lizzy as she laughs.

Sophie sings in her head: "So long girl, well its been fun but I have found somebody else! So long girl there's just no room for you, so you are gonna have to move! So long girl don't take this wrong but you are wrong for us farewell. Oh well, goodbye, don't cryyyyyy. Oh so long Gigi"

~~~~~~~~~AFTER SCHOOL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie walks out of school and thinks....

"Hmmmm....",Says Sophie,"Bye Lizzy"

"Bye Sophie!" Says Lizzy as she gets into the front seat of her mom's car.

Sophie waves goodbye and sits down on the ground.

Link walks out the school doors and sees Sophie.

"Hey Sophie!",He sits next to her,"Wat'cha doing sitting out here by yourself?" Asks Link.

"Well I have to walk home today.... so.... I'm not in any hurry.... my parents aren't even coming home... they're on a business trip...." says Sophie.

Link puts his hand on top of hers and smiles.

Sophie smiles back.

"Hey! You wanna walk home with me? My parents can't pick me up today." Says Link.

"Oh no. I couldn't. I'd just slow you down." Says Sophie as she sighs.

"No you wont! C'mon please?" Begs Link.

"Oh okay!" Says Sophie.

Link grabs his bike.

"I guess I'm gonna be far behind.... huh.....?" Says Sophie.

Link snaps his fingers.

"I have an idea!" Exclaims Link.

Link picks Sophie up by her waist and puts her on the handlebars of the bike.

"Hehe....",says Sophie,"This is going to be fun."