"Hey there Delilah...."

When Link finished singing and Rhett stopped singing and playing, Sophie ran up to Link and he picked her up and kissed her (like in the picture above)

As Link put her down, she ran to Rhett and gave him a huge bear hug.

"Oh Rhett!.... that was beautiful!" Says Sophie still hugging Rhett.

Rhett hugs her back and says,"You're my best friend!"

They stop hugging and Sophie kisses Link.

"Link that was so touching and beautiful!" Says Sophie almost in tears.

Link blushed slightly and says,"And I meant every word of it."

"We recorded it for you to listen to if you miss us in Paris!" Says Rhett as he takes out a cd and gives it to her with a huge smile.

"Thank you guys so much.... you are the best. I will NEVER forget you two." Says Sophie with a smile.

"Dont worry Sophie! God will keep you safe in Paris!" Says Link as he puts a hand on her shoulder.

"We will be at the airport before your flight!" Rhett says.

"Are you sure?" Asks Sophie.

"We will! We promise!" Says Rhett and Link.

"If you ever miss me, just remember this: Don't you worry your pretty little mind! People throw rocks at things that shine!" Says Sophie

Sophie asks Rhett and Link if they want to go home with her. They say yes.

Sophie runs quickly to her locker and gets out her skateboard. She meets Rhett and Link in the driveway of the school. She gets onto her skateboard and rides with Rhett and Link riding their bikes.