It's gonna be alright...

Its been 3 days and Rhett and Link and Sophie have talked. Sophie heads to school scared.

She walks into homeroom with her journal and her textbook.

Dennis sees her from behind and throws a paper airplane at her head. Sophie tries her hardest to try to control her anger and ignore him. She balls her hands into fists as she scoffs and keeps on walking. She sits down beside Annabelle.

"Hello Sophie! Oh... is he bothering you...." says Annabelle as she points to Dennis.

"Kinda..... he called me a nerd last week and today threw a paper airplane at my head." Says Sophie.

~~~~~Last Period Gym class~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie takes her gym bag to the girls locker room in the gym. In her bag she has her locket from Link, her phone, her pink sport shorts, a white tee shirt that says,"I'm not shy, I just don't like you..." on it, her black headband, and her running shoes.

She goes to the sink area and sees that almost ALL the freshman girls were in there.
Sheesh. This is a lot of girls. Where's Annabelle? Sophie thinks to herself. She walks through the area while the popular girls whisper about her.

"Oh! You must be the wimpy American girl huh?" Says the tall blonde girl.

Sophie scoffs and keeps on walking.

Sophie walks into the changing stall and changes into her white t-shirt, headband, and shorts. She grabs her bag and her shoes and walks to the bench behind the sinks. She sets her bag down and puts on her shoes.

All the popular girls form a circle around the bench where Sophie is sitting. They all look down at her.

"What." Says Sophie.

"Oh nothing...",says the tall blonde girl,"Get her."

A tall black haired girl grabs Sophie's arms and holds her back from the blonde.

"Hey! Stop that! What are you doing?" Yells Sophie.

The tall blonde girl searches through Sophie's bag. She feels around for something.

"Ah! Here it is!" Says the tall blonde as she pulls out the gold heart locket necklace (the one from Link)

"Hey! Keep your paws off my stuff!" Says Sophie angrily.

"And who is this? Link? Your little boyfriend? Hahaha!" Says the tall blonde as she holds it up and examines it.

Sophie gasps.

"He is just as ugly as you! Hahaha!" Says the tall blonde.

"Shut up!!! You don't know anything!" Yells Sophie.

"How would you feel if I did this?" Says the blonde as she holds it over the open sink.

Sophie gets so angry and breaks one hand free of the girls grip. Sophie points to the locket and it flies out of the blonde girl's hands and into Sophie's.

"Thank you." Says Sophie as she completely breaks free of the girl's grip. Sophie puts the locket around her neck and grabs her gym bag.

"Zero point energy. Yeah." She sits on the bench and puts her other shoe on.

"You freak!" All the popular girls yell at Sophie. All the girls crowd around her with crumpled up wads of paper. They all throw the paper wads at Sophie.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Says Sophie.

All the girls laugh and take off through the doors.

Sophie starts to cry as she looks down at the picture of Link in her locket. She bends down and picks up a few papers. She unfolds them to see the words: "Worthless, freak, nerd, ugly, dork, wimp, dumb, and a b*tch" on the papers.

Sophie's lower lip starts to quiver as she cries. She pretends to be sick and calls her dad to come pick her up.

Her dad arrives outside and picks her up.

"I feel sick...." says Sophie as she coughs.

"Aww I'm sorry sweetie...."