February 6th (Morning)

"Days like this, I want to drive away."

Sophie looks at all the memories made in her backyard..... she sighs and puts on her White sweater with a heart on it, skinny jeans, a red beanie, and her black boots.

She grabs her backpack and walks to school in the blizzard. Crying and remembering the memories she and her friends had made here.

When she arrived as school, Lizzy had already told all of Sophie's friends.

Sophie sadly walks to Art class.

"Why are you leaving Sophie?" Asks Gigi.

"My parents kinda live there now..." says Sophie.

"Well then..... can I have Link?" Asks Gigi.

"No! Link is the part of me that you're never gonna EVER take away from me!" Says Sophie.

"Kk." Says Gigi.

Sophie colors her picture of an ombre heart that says:"This is the part of me that you're never gonna EVER take away from me!" Sophia Renee Bellerose
~~~~~~~~~~~~ English Class~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie sits down next to Lizzy and sets her stuff down. She gets out her drawing from art class and writes on the back: "To Charles Lincoln Neal III, Love Sophia Bellerose

Sophie sets in onto Link's desk as he walks in and she runs back to her desk.

"I'm going to miss you so much Jalapeno....",Says Lizzy as she hugs Sophie,"Pleeeeeeaaaaase! Dont leave me!"

"I'll miss you too Jalapeno." Says Sophie as she tears up.

Link sits down at his desk and reads the picture. He smiles a huge smile. Then a tear runs down his cheek.

Rhett starts crying too.

Link walks up to Sophie and gives her a locket with a picture of him in it.

"Keep this to remember me." Says Link as he hugs her.

Sophie hugs him back and puts the locket on. A tear runs down her face and she tries to smile.

Link walks back to his desk still crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~At Lunch~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sophie! Please dont go!!" Says Cleo sadly.

"It's my mom's choice. Not mine. I really don't want to go." Says Sophie upset.

"I don't want you to go Sophie!" Says Gigi.

"You can't leave!!!" Yells Lizzy.