February 4th (at school)

Sophie runs to the doors and slips on the sheet of ice underneath her feet,"Whoa! Whoa!"

Link runs out the doors and grabs her by her hand before she hits the ground.

"Are you okay Sophie?!" Asked Link.

"Yeah thanks!" Sophie hugs Link tightly.

Link hugs her back.

"Awww!",Says Lizzy as she walks into the school,"Y'all coming?"

Link and Sophie walk into school.

Sophie grabs her books and walks to Art class.

She sits down and gets out her drawing of a red and pink ombre heart.

"Oh em gee Sophie! That is so pretty!" Says Gigi looking at her paper.

"Thanks G!" Says Sophie as she continues coloring it.

"Any reason for the heart? Hmmm?" Asks Gigi.

"Well I'm kinda crushing.....",admits Sophie,"Don't tell him!"

"Tell who?" Asks Gigi.

"Link..." Sophie whispers to Gigi.

"Oh. Okay. I wont tell." Says Gigi

"Thank you." Says Sophie.

*The bell rings*

"Bye Gigi!" Says Sophie as she walks to band.

AT BAND

Sophie gets out her flute and sorts through music that her, Sarafina, and Emily can play together as a Trio.

The three of them finally pick a catchy tune to play and they practice it the rest of the class.

*The bell rings*

Sophie walks to her locker right before English Class. She puts her books into her locker and walks to English class until she is unexpectedly stopped by a taller girl.

"Omg. That binder is so ugly..." says the girl.

"Why thank you.... Tiffany." Says Sophie as she frowns at Tiffany angrily.

"That wasn't a complement. Dork!" Says Tiffany as she slaps Sophie's books onto the floor and then walks away laughing.

"Thank you for being SOO nice today." Says Sophie as she bends down to pick her books up.

Rhett is walking through the hall and accidentally steps on Sophie's hand.

"Ouch!" Says Sophie.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry Sophie!",Says Rhett,"Here. Let me help you with your books."

Rhett picks up the rest of her books.

"Thank you Rhett... well.... I'd better get to class.. bye!" Says Sophie. She then walks to class.

"Bye!" Says Rhett as he walks to his locker.

Sophie arrives in class and finds a note on her seat. The note reads: "Hey Sophie! Meet me in your backyard tonight at 10:00pm! :) -Link"

She then looks at Link sitting in his desk watching her read it. Sophie gives him a thumbs up.

Mr. Spiegel walks into the classroom,"Hello class! Please take your seats."

Everyone sits down.

"So can someone please tell me what this word means?"

Link raises his hand while everyone else sits there confused.

"Ecstatic. This means very very excited or overjoyed." Says Link confidently.

"You are correct!" Says Mr. Spiegel.

Sophie whispers to Lizzy,"No wonder he's in this Honors English class."

*Class goes on for a while*

*The bell rings*

"Yay! Lunch!" Says Sophie as she runs out the door with Lizzy.