"I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me"

*After School*

Sophie walks out the school doors with her backpack. She walks beside Lizzy and talks to her.

"Bye Liz!" Says Sophie as she waves goodbye to Lizzy.

"Bye Soph!" Says Lizzy as she gets into her mom's car.

Sophie gets her flute case out of her backpack and puts it together. She plays a beautiful, peaceful tune as a few little kids crowd around her and listen. She just continues playing.

~Sophie is the only one left outside~

She gets out her phone and listens to her music without headphones. She sings along to "We are Never Ever Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift. She doesn't realize that someone is listening to her.

The person emberges from the door behind Sophie and slightly laughs.

"Nice singing." Says the person.

"Oh, hey Rhett!" Says Sophie.

"Hey! So what are you doing out here by yourself?"

"Oh. I'm walking home today. I'm not in any hurry to get home."

"Oh."

"Can I show you something?" Asks Rhett.

"Um. Sure."

Rhett puts Sophie in a blindfold and walks her under a small tree.

"Alright. Where are you taking me?" Asks Sophie.

"Just here."

"Can I take the blindfold off?"

"No."

"Well, what did you need to show me?"

"This."

Rhett's lips come crashing into Sophie's very quickly. Sophie is very hypnotized and she wraps her hands around his neck. She then realizes that she isn't kissing Link. It's Rhett! Rhett closes his eyes and raises one leg.

Sophie stops and pushes him away.

"Rhett!!!" Yells Sophie.

"I'm sorry! I...... like you." Says Rhett.

"That was not cool! Rhett! Why did you do thi-"

They hear some rustling behind them.

"Rhett. Sophie. What's going on?" Says Link as he ebmerges from the bush.

"I....." says Rhett.

"He kissed me!" Says Sophie.

"But, Rhett. Why would you do this?!",Asks Link,"You kissed my girlfriend! And Sophie, you kissed Rhett."

"I was blindfolded! And he kissed me!" Says Sophie trying to be calm,"I would never do this to you Link!"

"Wow... WHY DID YOU KISS EACHOTHER?!" Yells Link.

"It wasn-" says Rhett as he gets interrupted.

"That's it! I'm done!" Yells Sophie. She takes off the blindfold and throws it at Rhett.

"Hey! C'mon lets talk about this!" Says Link as he grabs Sophie's crossed arms as Sophie tries to walk away.

"I'm done!"

"Lets please talk about this!" Says Rhett as he puts a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" Yells Sophie as she violently throws Rhett's arm off her.

"Please!" Says Rhett and Link.

"I'm done!" Says Sophie as she takes off her locket (the one from Link). She throws it at Link.

Sophie runs off into the distance with her backpack, crying.

Rhett and Link try to run after her.