Could it get any worse?

Sophie walks into class wearing a floral dress, white flats, and a white beanie. She walk into the classroom to see an unfamiliar face in the teachers chair. The substitute.

Whatever, Sophie thinks as she walks to her seat in the back of the class. She sits down and reads her book. She looks up from her book when she hears a ton of heavy footsteps running into the classroom.

Dennis, his mean guy group, and all the popular mean girls scramble into the room with their paper airplanes and wads of paper.
Oh great..., Sophie thinks as she holds hee locket necklace from Link in both of her hands. She puts it around her neck and takes a deep breath.

All the mean kids pile into a cricle around Sophie's desk.

"Hey you little American girl!!",yells Dennis,"Chew on this!!"

They all throw the paper airplanes and paper wads at Sophie.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Please stop!" Says Sophie being pelted with paper.

"Why don't you just run away home to your guy friend!!!" Yells the tall blonde girl.
¡INTRODUCING A NEW CHARACTER!

A girl with aburn-ish hair and blue eyes walks into the classroom with her backpack. She sees Sophie getting pelted and runs to the crowd.

"Hey!!!! Stop doing that to her! Leave her alone!" Says the girl.

"What did you say?!!!" Dennis yells into her face.

"I said leave her alone!!" Yells the girl.

"You wanna be pelted too?!" Yells the tall mean blonde girl.

"Yeah I mean I totally wanna be pelted by paper." Says the girl sarcastically.

"I don't appreciate your sarcasm!" ,Yells Dennis,"Lets go throw paper wads at the substitute teacher sleeping! I bet I can throw one into his mouth!"

All the kids walk away to the substitute teacher except Sophie and the girl.

"Thank you for standing up for me! I can't thank you enough!" Says Sophie.

"No prob! Oh I'm Helga." Says Helga as she holds out her hand to shake Sophie's.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Sophie!" Says Sophie as she smiles.

"Well.... we should probably get out of here before they blame all of this on us huh?" Says Helga.

"Yeah..." says Sophie.

Sophie and Helga walk out of the class to the lockers.

"I have gym class next. What about you?" Says Sophie as she grabs het gym bag out of her locker.

"Same." Says Helga as she grabs her gym bag.

They both walk to the locker room.

Sophie puts on a blue pair of sport shorts, a white and grey striped tank top, and her favorite running shoes.

Helga just puts on a pair of sport shorts.

They walk into the gym while Sophie pulls her hair into a messy bun.