Had he just found what he was looking for?

He took a few steps forward, going deeper into the room and at the same time reducing the distance between him and the target object. Instinctively, he reached out and let his fingertips slide over the cold, shiny surface. He could almost feel his fingers tingling, like the feeling he felt when he wanted to paint something. He quickly turned to the girl who was just crossing the threshold of the room.

"What is this model?" He asked, looking back at the chosen car again.

"This is our newest model. The first luxury SUV with the Hyundai logo - Genesis GV80. Under the hood is a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that develops 300 hp. The interior of the GV80 looks even more impressive, with top-quality materials and a fine finish using leather and wood. In addition, the GV80 uses Active Noise Control technology, which digitally reduces noise in the cabin while driving, thus reducing road noise to a minimum."

"Do you have it available in black?" He asked, and the girl nodded. Jeongguk smiled again. "I want one," he said confidently.

"Its cost..."

"Cost doesn't matter," he interrupted her. "I would like to arrange the necessary formalities as soon as possible and take the car today."

"Of course. I'll take care of all the documentation in a moment," she nodded. "Maybe then let's go to my office. Please go ahead," saying that, she motioned Jeongguk to go ahead.

The brunet nodded and moved in the indicated direction. They walked in complete silence for a while, but Jeongguk could feel her eyes on his back. He was used to lustful looks and puppy eyes, which women gave him more than once.

It used to flatten him, then bored him, and now it didn't matter anymore. He didn't care if he was a total catch in her eyes, or whether she found him sexy, athletic, or some other adjective. He didn't care if, by looking at him, she imagined a house and a bunch of children while she wallowed in his money. He didn't need admiration, it was enough to think that when he got home he would be able to cuddle up to the finest arms that had been made and breathe in his soothing scent.

"I heard that you also have car accessories for purchase here. Do you have a car seat?" He asked suddenly, still not stopping.

"Oh!" The woman called behind him. "Is your fiancée expecting a baby?!" She squeaked excitedly.

Hearing her words, Jeongguk stopped abruptly almost in mid-step, then slowly turned towards her. He measured her carefully with his eyes, as if he still did not believe what he had just heard.

"I recently read an article in which it was written that you will be getting married soon and..."

"I'd be grateful if you would sell the car, not stick your nose in my private life," he said firmly, irritated by her meddles. "You have this car seat, or should I look elsewhere?" He asked again.

The girl was clearly ashamed and only quickly nodded to confirm his words.

"Yes. I apologize. We also have car seats," she managed after a moment, still clearly embarrassed.

"I want the best you have," he said quickly, then continued on.

***

Taehyung said goodbye to the client, then watched him go until he disappeared outside the studio door. He looked down at his hands, still clad in latex gloves, then began to take them off. He slipped them off his hands and threw them into the basket. He was fucking tired. It was really late, but he got an extra client today to have some extra cash to fix this piece of shit which he called his car. However, he could not afford to buy a new car, when even the repair of this trash was beyond his financial capacity.