Chapter 29

Fierrah Lourice

The sound of a creeking door caught my attention. Kahit inaantok pa ay napatingin ako sa pintuan. My heart filled with happiness. I immediately run towards my husband.

“Oh stop right there, wife. Remember that you're pregnant. You can't just run like that”

Agad akong napahinto kasabay ng munting ngiti na gumihit sa mga labi ko. “Well I can't help it. Sorry about that”Then I chuckled

He just shake off his head before putting down the bags he's carrying. “You missed me that much?”There's a glimpse of amazement in his eyes.

I nodded before answering. Mmhhmm...So how's the trip?”

Ryker attended a business trip for a week causing me to miss him that much. Thankfully he's back!

He looked somewhere while poking his left cheek with the use of his tongue. I also noticed that he sighed before looking back at me. “Well it's tiring but I can say that somehow it's worth it” He gathered all the paper bags he brought then put it in front of me. “Go and check it out. These are all yours. I bought all of them just for you” Then he flashed his sweet smile.

Excitement creep into my veins. Isa isa kong binuksan ang mga paper bags. “Wow! This is a limited edition Birkin bag!” I can't help but to scream while opening up his pasalubong. I took a glance at him and I saw a satisfied and proud expression written all over his face.

“Thank you for these stuffs and most of all thank you for your effort”

He walk towards me then stopped right in front of me. “Anything for you, babe...I can do everything for my beloved wife” He smiled before leaning down to me. I felt his soft lips on my forehead. “ I love you” He said. I looked into his eyes and I can see truly see love in it. But...there are also other emotions present in it that I can't name...

Or maybe you just don't want to recognize the other emotions?... The back of my mind interrupted.

“Let's go upstairs, shall we? It's already 8 pm. You can't stay up all night” He helped me pick up the bags one by one.

But there's something that caught my attention. “Wait up sweetheart. I think I missed to open up this one” I  pick up the small paper bag and on my peripheral vision, I catch a glimpse of him being astonished and uneasy.

I checked the brand name written on the paper bag and saw that it's from Dior. I opened it up just to see a Dior Addict Lacquer Stick. “A Dior lipstick?” I asked him.

He scratched the back of his head and the uneasiness become more obvious. “ Uh I just thought you would like it because I know how much you love branded stuffs”

I don't know if it is just me or there's really unsureness in his voice. I looked back at the lipstick. “ But you know that I'm not into shiny or glossy lipsticks right?”

His jaw clenched and his expression darkened. He also bit his lower lip as if he's stopping his self to burst out. “Are you really making this lipstick a big deal? Ibinili na nga kita,nagdududa ka pa. You know what, you're ungrateful. If you don't like that thing then just throw it out!” His voice thundered in the whole living room.

He kicked the other paper bags that made me jump because of shock and a little bit of fear. He stormed out from the leaving room leaving me alone.

Isa isa kong inayos ang mga pasalubong nya sa akin at tsaka iyon inilagay sa isang tabi. Bukas ko nalang siguro aayusin. Hindi ko naman kayang buhatin lahat ng 'to sa kwarto at mas lalong hindi ako pwedeng mag-akyat panaog from here to the second floor. It will be dangerous for me and our baby.

I let out a deep breath before glancing again to the lipstick...

Remove that idea from your head, Fierrah Lourice... Pilit na pangungumbinsi ko sa sarili ko.

Pagdating sa kwarto namin ay nakita kong nakahiga na sya. His left arm is on his face covering his eyes. Dahan dahan akong tumabi sa kanya at akmang yayakap sana pero bigla nya akong tinalikuran.

“Are you mad?” Tanong ko sa kanya gamit ang mahinahong tono.

I waited for him to answer but I am unable to get any response from him. Wala akong ibang nagawa kundi tumulog nalang. Ayaw naman nya akong kausapin diba? So what's the point of approaching him?

Just what the hell did happened? We were happy for a moment then suddenly here we are. Walang kibuan man lang. Hindi rin makausap ng matino.

What the hell is wrong with him?

A/N: How are you guys? Keep safe!

Vote. Comment. Follow. Recommend

Tbc...
DarkSelenophile 🌙