☆𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 -☆ "House of Finale" part 2 (Sting/Never/Forever)

Start from the beginning

"Tell her what? "
Demanded Jerome as he approached the teens standing about in circle.

"The less people that know- the better.. Loose lips"
Remarked Patricia although her voice tone was far from nice, she really didn't trust him after yesterday's incident- there's no going back now.

"I have told you; I am going nowhere near Rufus or those two ever again"
he sternly told them [but neither believed him], just like that his phone went off causing him to check who had sent him a text. "oh speak of the devil; literally. I'm surprised my phone didn't burst into flames"

"What's he saying?"     "Yeah, that can't sound too good"
Both of his somewhat friends asked him when sensing something was wrong. He glanced from his phone's screen then back at them though he couldn't exactly read it out loud. ".. .. It's not repeatable" he honestly said while hiding it.

***      ***

JUST LIKE THAT, EVERYONE GOT SENT HOME EARLY Soon as their short lessons finished. Evening fell upon them which meant the Anubis residents had enough time to go get themselves ready for what the next few days might give them. In the living room, Mick was re practising his dance moves though he wasn't exactly alone this time- no no- he went over the moves with Fabian who'd also been tracing the steps.
"Dude! you're doing it all wrong. Let me show you" he offered to help him out.

So, The jock and Science lover found themselves beginning to waltz around the room now knowing their housemates had slowly creeped in just to watch the dancing duo behind different hiding places and stayed quiet as they watched it all.  "And drop!" Within a second cheers could be heard from their fellow housemates who'd seen everything, they each applauded while smiles were on their faces; it didn't take long for them both to realise they had an audience causing Mick too drop Fabian.

Fabian quickly got up from the carpet and brushed himself off like nothing ever happened, Whereas everyone else continued clapping and cheering. "By Jove; I think he's got it!"
Alfie cheerfully expressed in an odd accent which made those few residents laugh in unison..

_____________________________

The next morning, feeling extremely nervous about today - one : their last official day of year ten ever. Rhianna didn't think she'd get this far due to having a small problem with her health [which her parents don't know what it is but they go to regular appointments] then her daily nightmares; though surpsingly there hasn't been that many lately, the whole thing with this mystery and her not trusting some folks after certain people broke her trust-  and now? she's gotta at least be brave to ask her life long crush to be her date before it's too late. Brushing her hands into her extra curly hair that got styled by Amber at 7:03 because they were already awake; she walked downstairs making her for breakfast but when she stepped into the corridor what she saw was pretty amazing.

"What the.."  She amusingly mumbled once seeing little pieces of her favourite flower , blue roses scattered along the stairs. She picked up the petals as she walked towards the front door where another surprise waited and it was a cute teddy bear with it's paws holding a miniature framed picture which she recognised too well, she also picked it up though what's funny about it is how it's scent smelt like home (to her that's someone special). "Where is all of this coming from?" she asked herself yet hadn't even seen Nina past by her going into the dinning room.

"Hey"
An all known voice called out from down the hallway, she spun around then there stood Patricia Williamson holding a card board sign which read 'THIS ISN'T MY THING BUT, WILL U GO 2 PROM WITH ME?' and in small writing at the bottom (I didn't do the glitter. you can guess who did). "Hi" she shyly greeted back thus took slow steps to where the girl stood; mind you she spent almost all of last night getting everything ready when it turned past curfew so it was really lucky Victor wasn't awake. "Do you like your bear? I wasn't sure which stuffed animal to get but then I remembered how you wanted this one that day we went into town when term started."