♡︎TWENTY-EIGHT- ♡︎ -House of codes part 2/ house of risk

What? Rhianna sent a look to her cousin ; did Patricia just say Joy? as in their  best friend who went missing right at the start of this term? as in the girl who adored romcoms and was quit popular?

What? Rhianna sent a look to her cousin ; did Patricia just say Joy? as in their best friend who went missing right at the start of this term? as in the girl who adored romcoms and was quit popular? ."What is she doing?"she whispered before moving slightly, she went past Benjamin and Carmela who oddly weren't surprised but she couldn't actually tell because the light from backstage wasn't really bright. She looked into the audience and her eyes widened slightly with shock."Smart disguise.. is that- I can't believe JJ's wearing my beanie.. I've been looking for that. but it's way cuter on her" she quietly said to herself thus headed directly back to the lighting system .

Now, how was she going to get herself out of this?."Joy.. Joy .. Joy and Sorrow. The Joy of Egypt! it's monarch Tutankhamun is dead, and uh" spoke Patricia while covering it up making it seem like the whole thing was apart of their script."Sorrow sweeps the land let no man enter and desecrate his sacred pyramid!" she finished her scene just as everyone watching clapped. She headed off stage where some of her friends were getting ready for the next part.

"Let's try and stay in the book next time Patricia, okay?"
Commented Mr Winkler when she was with everyone else who wasn't apart of the main cast. Next scene they had now is Nina's part where she acted out her lines as 'Sally/Sarah'.

Stepping forward on stage whilst music played in the background, Nina looked into the crowd before saying her lines but not in her usual accent instead more of a fake British one."My name is sally, I am seven years old. My time has come, my story shall be told. I feel.. only sorrow, like a bird without wings, my parents are leaving for the Vally of the kings" she spoke whilst Egyptian type music played.

"Go Nina!"
Amber cheered as she now wore her cacti costume waiting with Fabian and Patricia, the three were watching from backstage."She should totally get an agent" she added although it was mainly directed to those closest to her .

From left side of the stage,  Rhianna sent her room what a 'what' expression as she rested her hand on the panel but didn't press any buttons just yet. "I think I actually agree with you for once Ambs" she said through her light quiet giggle.

"What do you mean once? I thought you've always agreed with me for almost everything"
Amber whispered back which the brunette simply rolled her eyes at her comment.
"Well okay.. not everything. because sometimes you don't make much sense" she implied though didn't get a response.

"Yeah, yeah totally"
Replied Patricia although she was busy looking into the audience making sure nothing bad happens to Joy, because their housekeeper and teachers were there so no one knows what will happen with their 'missing' housemate/classmate/friend/.

"I don't make much sense?"
Rhianna questioned her blonde roommate but got hushed by both Victoria and Mr Winkler which caused her to pull a face at the duo. "She started it not me"she mumbled yet kept her lips sealed throughout the whole scene until it had finished , she looked over to her right side seeing that Mick and Mara were having a somewhat deep conversation. 'Wonder what's that's all about' she thought in her head but shrugged it off because it wasn't important.