☆𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊 ☆- "House of Finale" part 1 (Hush/ Spies)

Start from the beginning

"Not so fast!"
Victor's voice could be heard from outside in the corridor whilst he tried stopping the three thief's from getting away, but when he did have them all trapped into one corner his plan failed whereas Rufus yet again took this perfect timing to throw the bottle of elixir though he had caught it which meant they rushed out of the front door making him realised they've just escaped but it was too late to even catch up with them.  "Why aren't you in bed?" he asked those few residents who'd seen everything.

"We.. wondered what the noise was" 
Alfie said even thought it wasn't exactly true at all. "There was an intruder; but they've gone now. You're all quit safe, go to bed" Instructed Victor once he locked their front door yet it seemed neither of them were moving just yet.

"You let them get away?!"
Fabian accused their housekeeper in a shocked voice tone, their plan probably would've worked but those three were super fast. This accusation had made Victor a little bit madder than usual "Get to bed" he demanded to them although nobody budged. "ALL OF YOU!" he shouted which they hurried either upstairs or into another room not wanting to making the older man even more mad.

In the kitchen, Jerome and Rhianna had hugged for quit sometime even though they aren't on good terms this very moment both of them just risked their lives in doing something incredibly dangerous. "You're such an idiot, you know that? I thought I was gonna loose you. Nina almost had to use her locket"
she tearfully spoke into his chest as they hugged despite not hearing any footsteps entering the room.

"You're an idiot too; that wasn't your best move at all" Said Jerome while his arms stayed around her; for them it honestly felt like old times before everything was one huge Catastrophe when they used to pull pranks or mess around and ended up getting into trouble by Mr Sweet to someone else.. maybe one day they'll rekindle their friendship but until they could do that they've got bigger things to be focusing on. "I'm still here aren't I? safe and sound.. " he added then saw their other two housemates standing about so they soon stopped hugging and moved away like nothing happened. "I hope this is worth it" he spoke to Nina as he gave her back the puzzle piece

"It is - I'm just sorry those three got away"
Nina tells him when she'd taking it back. "Hey, no problemo" Sarcastically responded Jerome although she didn't exactly read between the lines and though he was being serious. "Really?" she asked him with some hope. "No! not really" he expressed whereas she eventually realised.

"Now listen up. I've kept my side of the bargain. I got you that- that thing, now you keep your side and protect me from those maniacs or else..." The boy threatened her but she wasn't really scared of his threat. "Or else what?"  Nina questioned him in interest waiting for him to continue with his point"- I'm going to the teachers myself and I will tell them everything you told me" he carried on speaking then started creating a list " About the search, about those puzzle pieces, about that Sarah woman and about your little Scooby gang" he told her then headed out of the room going back to his bedroom..

____________________________

"LOOK, I'M TELLING YOU. He won't go through with telling the teachers Neens, he only threatened you because he's afraid of those crazies" Rhianna confessed first thing next morning during breakfast as she used her notebook to get rid off her unwanted feelings. "Plus; he doesn't even know they're in the weird society" she added yet frowned when her art pencil ran out of ink, she didn't have another one in the colour she'd been using.

"She's right. Don't worry about it, Jerome's just bluffing because he's scared of what they'll do." Patricia agreed with her as she made her way to the table and sat in her seat, things were still pretty awkward between them yet neither had any ways of how they should sort it out. "Can't say I blame him"