Photoshoot.

Mulai dari awal

"Miss Stark your father is coming," Damain spoke and I stood up.

"Hide it all!" I said and the stuff all fell onto the tables that were attached to the ground, everything to do with my suits, then dad walked in, he stopped looking at Steve and me, his eyes moving from us to his hand that rested on my hand that hand my coffee. "Steve-" I said and he looked at me, then down and quickly removed his hand.

"Oh sorry-" he mumbled and I turned back to dad.

"It's okay, yes dad?" I asked and he looked around.

"Why does it look like a wasteland in here when you're working?" He asks and I shrugged. "You're hiding it all huh?" He asked and I shrugged again. "Okay." He sighed. "Are you busy?" He asked and I shook my head, he pulled his arm out from behind him revealing a similar glove-like mine, his was red and yellow. "It won't come off and I tried the best I could with my non-dominant hand, and it's not obeying-" I held my hands up.

"Come here," I said. "Pull up a stool." He did and came up where Steve stood as he moved aside, I tapped the table and what I was doing on it, including the glove came up, he stared at it as I picked up my tools and analyzed the situation, but I couldn't see much but I noticed... "Here look," I said and he leaned down. "Your whole system is not listening because your trigger here, is locked in and bent like slightly in so it can't open. Now if you had the whole suit on, Friday coulda told you that." I said and he sighed nodding as I gently bent it and immediately the whole globe opened, I caught it and he sighed in relief.

"That's my girl!" He said and I felt my chest tighten, almost with pride even if it was genuinely nothing, then he immediately looked at my glove. "Look at that..." He smiled and I bit my lip nervously. "May I?" He asked and I nodded, he reached in and it wrapped his arm, of course having to expand bigger due to his man hands. "Wow, it's sleek." He said and moved it around and as he did, he shot the target and I jumped at that, I felt Steve put a hand on my back, and I smiled up at him. "Y/N this is great. Maybe I'll get time tips from you." He said Turning to us and putting it back slipping his arm out. "Packs a punch, is that all or-"

"It's not, but it's all prototype," I said and he hummed, nodding. "I'm gonna be working on them more since I have a lot of free time," I said and he nodded.

"Miss Stark, Salena is here saying you're gonna be late to your Vintage Vogue week photoshoot," Damain said and my eyes widened.

"Oh, God!" I stood up.

"Your reminder for that was 'wear something light' ma'am." He said and I waved my hands grabbing my coffee.

"I have to oh gosh Steve you have to come don't you?" I asked and he nodded at me. "That's embarrassing..."

"How is that embarrassing?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not because of you, I couldn't be embarrassed because of you," I said reassuring him and he slowly nodded at me. "Other reason," I said and then turned. "Damain, call Happy and tell Salena to wait in the lounge, thank you," I said and walked to the elevator now dragging Steve with me.

"What's this photoshoot of?" Dad asked following and I looked at him.

"Vintage stuff," I said and he hummed. "Like dresses and stuff," I said and he nodded.

"Will you show me when you get them back?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Maybe." I smiled cockily and he squinted at me as I walked off the elevator with Steve. "I'm gonna change," I said and ran to my room and changed into a simple outfit. I walked out and saw him waiting for me and we stepped into the elevator And went down to meet Salena. "Salena!" I walked over to her and she smiled.