Let You Love Me

I should've stayed with you last night

Instead of going out to find trouble

That's just trouble (Yeah)

"Are you sure about this?" the red-headed Danvers asked as she came out of the bathroom.

"Sure, no. But I know I want to try" Kara answered as she moved to pick up the dress that Alex had picked out for her.

"You still love her don't you?" Alex asked but it was more a statement than a question.

"I never stopped" the Kryptonian answered anyway, her voice so low, almost a murmur to herself.

"Okay I think you're ready," the older Danvers declared as she stood beside Kara before the mirror.

"You think?" Kara asked

"Yeah I do" came the reply from Alex

"How do I look?" the Kryptonian questioned as she put back her glasses

"Like Lena's eyes will drop" Alex responded with a smirk

"Thanks, Alex but I don't think I want Lena's eyes dropping. I love her emerald eyes." Kara remarked with a huge grin on her face.

I think I run away sometimes

Whenever I get too vulnerable 

That's not your fault (Yeah)

Lena was picking her up as she had requested. So when she texted that she was outside, Alex had wasted no time bidding Kara bye and "hope your date goes well"

"Thanks, Alex. Call me if you need anything with Luna" Kara had told her before she walked out the door.

"Absolutely not. Enjoy yourselves" Kara had Alex shouting from the door entrance.

Lena had taken her to L-Corp. Kara didn't know what to say. She was standing outside Lena's company. Of all the places the Luthor could've taken her, she chose L-Corp.

When Kara didn't say anything, Lena did, "c'mon, let's go in, I promise you won't regret it" and without waiting for a response from the Kryptonian, Lena grabbed her arm and pulled her along.

See I wanna stay the whole night

I wanna lay with you 'til the sun's up

I wanna let you inside

Oh, heaven knows I've tried

On the elevator up,  Kara regained her composure, "why here?" she inquired

"Because this is where we met Kara. It's where I got to know you. It's where you showed me I could be more than my name. It's where I realised I love. And it's where we built us. Inside these walls is where we discovered there could be an us even without knowing. Kara, I've been on hundreds of dates here with you, it's where SuperCorp was born ( at least that's what Ruby calls us)"

At that point, you couldn't tell whether Kara had the ability to speak. She just stood there flabbergasted and still, looking into Lena Luthor's eyes thoughts crisscrossing her mind with the speed of light.