"get off me fa i make my girl shoot yo pussy off." he mugged her getting into his car.

——

"hellooooo?" miree answered her phone as she sat at her counter eating cereal.

"mama wea you at." killa's voice boomed through the phone.

"i'm at home, why?"

"what you doing today?"

"i got a client later tonight but ion know other than that."

"don't move from home i'm finna pick you up soon."

"uhh okay?" she scrunched her face up in confusion.

"ight imma see you soon gimme a kiss." he smiled switching the call over to facetime.

"you so corny bruh." she laughed screen recording to catch him in 4k

"give me fuckin kiss." he grumbled puckering his lips out in the camera.

"muah." she rolled her eyes doing the same and they hung up.

"where yo mama at?" craig asked walking in the kitchen

miree looking round the kitchen hoping he wasn't talking to her.

"li guh i said where yo mama at, i'm in a rush." he raised his voice grabbing a gun out the kitchen cabinet

"why you got that shit in my kitchen?"

"i'm not gon ask you again." he took it off of safety.

"ian gon ask you again either, why you got that shit in my kitchen?"

"what y'all doing in here?" teyanna asked walking into the kitchen.

"telling my step daughter bye." craig smiled walking over to miree and kissing her forehead making her forcefully push him.

"tezhae put yo hands on my fiancé one mo time and i'm not allowing you back in here."

"fuck you and yo fiancé." she mumbled.

she put her bowl in the sink, spitefully not washing it, before walking out the kitchen leaving the couple in there alone.

"craig when are we gonna tell her?" teanna pouted

"that's not her business."

"why don't you want to tell her? huh? are you scared or something?"

"what the fuck i look like being scared of a 17 year old girl? get the fuck on." he shoved teyanna out the way walking out the kitchen.

truth be told, craig was lying harden den a bitch.

(lemme be proper for once)

craig was in fact scared of what miree will do when she found out that he was baby's father.

teyanna knew that craig and miree shared a long history with eachother, but she was blind to that fact he was only using her to get what he's been wanting almost all his life.

full revenge.

——-

"everything i just told yall went in one ear and out the other." killa mugged his crew.

"nigga half of us didn't even make it to middle school! how you expect us to understand this shit."  klutz, one of his workers mugged him.

"that ain't my fault." he shrugged.

"explain one more time, i promise we gon get it." omari begged feeling lost.