1

Mentions of murder

You walk into the familiar BAU holding your box ready to get started. You go up the stairs to Hotchners door and knocked. "Come in." He says, his same ragged voice. "Agent Y/N! I'm glad to see you." Hotch didn't have many emotions but whenever he saw a familiar face after a while he definitely got excited. He gave you a warm embrace and you tried to hug him back while also holding the box. "Let me take you to your desk, come!"

You follow him out his door and down the ramp. You put the box onto the empty desk and look around. JJ comes to you first, "Isn't it Y/N! I didn't know you were being transferred!" JJ gives you a hug, all of her hugs were great, you always suspected because she was a mom.

"Oh my god! Y/N! You are a great surprise baby girl!" You hear the familiar voice and whip your head around. You practically jump into Morgan's arms. You missed everyone so much. Behind him was Penelope.

"Garcia I have missed you so much." You give her a kiss on the cheek with a warm embrace. She was the first person you had ever met that was apart of the BAU.

She held your face in your hands and kissed your nose. "I've missed you so much my wonder girl!"

Emily comes up behind everyone, "Is that who I think it is?" Prentiss hugs you, her hugs were always light like a feather but you enjoyed them.

Rossi comes down the ramp from his office, Gideon's old one, "Bella ragazza! I have missed you oh so much!" His hands come out and squeeze your cheeks. You laugh. He always felt like a grandfather to you.

They all surround you giving you more warm embraces, kisses, and love. You laughed and giggled with them catching up.

"So sorry guys I slept in late." Spencer walks in to the BAU not noticing you nor what the team was surrounding. He places his cup of coffee on the desk by you and starts to gather his files.

"How are you lover boy?" You ask with your arms over your chest.

"No one else calls me lover boy other than..." He looks up finally and sees you. "Y/N!" He hugs you and spins you around. You laugh and feel his broad shoulders. He had grown since you last seen him, and so had you. You placed your hands on his face as he lets you down and out of his arms.

"Stubble, huh?" You giggle a bit and he smiles.

"Maybe." He puts his hands on your shoulders and gives you a big hug again. "I've missed my reading buddy, we need to catch up on all the books you have read over these years, it's been way too long."

"Well we will have to do that later." Garcia pipes up, "We have a case."

——

"Grace Baldwin was murdered and found in Lake Powell in the state of Arizona. She had been found with her hands tied and not wearing any clothes other than her underwear. She had multiple stab wounds in her neck and chest." Garcia grimaces and clicks to the photo of a girl with dark skin and long curls. She could have almost been mistaken for asleep. Other than the blood running down her neck.

"A sign of no respect for her." Rossi speaks up and talks with his hands. The team nods in agreement.

"Yes but also a year before another girl was found in the same position, her name was Tasha Whitesell." She clicks to show the other girl in the same position, same clothes, and looked exactly liked Grace.

"The unsub obviously has a victim type. I mean Tasha and Grace look the exact same." Morgan says.

"Yes you piece of hunk, now the police are waiting for you at Coconino County." She nods to the team so you all could get a move on.

"Wheels up in 30." Hotch says.

——

You all walk to the jet and you look inside, the smell of pine and leather filling your nose. You look to where you will sit and Spencer moves you out of the way by grabbing your hips. "You can sit with me if you want?" He leads you to the couch and you sit down, after you he sits as well. The inches between you two felt eager.

You guys have been friends for years, you'd never felt this way about him. But you wanted to touch his fingers to yours. The logical side of you placed your hands in your lap. You were now coworkers again, and coworkers didn't think like that.

He looks to your hands and back at your face. You were blushing and couldn't help the red creeping up your neck. He inches closer to you with a smirk. You look to him and see the smug look on his face.

His warm breath was on your cheek and he whispered, "If you wanted something you should take it."

——

"FBI! Open up!" Morgan waits a minute until he kicks the door open, the both of you storm in with your guns pointed.

"HELP ME!" You hear a women's scream from the basement door by the kitchen and both of you rush down the stairs.

"Joshua Walsh put the knife down." You say orderly pointing your gun to his head. Joshua shakes his head.

"No. She is the problem! Not me!" Joshua holds her by her head and she was heaving, on the brink of death.

"Let go of Mary." Morgan says slowly. Mary let's out a tear, "That is not the women you are hunting. That is Mary Phillips. She is a college student who has been trying to get a degree." Morgan says shakily. He looks to you and motions for you to walk to the side. "She's nothing like Becca, Becca was dirty." Morgan says, not meaning a word. Joshua shook his head yes and dropped Mary and the knife. You go behind Joshua and grab his arms.

"You have the right to remain silent." You grab his hands and lock them into the handcuffs. "Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you." You walk him up the basement steps.

——

You go into your hotel room feeling dirty, your staying your last night, thank goodness it only took three days for this case. You hadn't talked much to Spencer since sitting next to him on the airplane. You didn't like those types of feelings, you hadn't had them before, but they were bad. That's all you knew. Because coworkers don't think like that.

You turn the shower on, scalding. You liked feeling the hot water stinging down your body. It was a good feeling. You watched your arms get red and you watched it steam.

The steam goes all around you and you breathe it in. You turn the shower off and watch the redness on your skin slightly fade. You wrap the white hotel towel around your body. You hated this type of texture. You quickly took it off and started to put on your underwear.

Knock Knock Knock

You wrap the towel around you and check the peephole. You open the door and see the tall genius. He looks you up and down.

"You kinda caught me at a bad time." You look up at him and he smiles. You cock your eyebrow up and questioned his expressions.

He lets himself in the hotel and closes the door."No I think it's a pretty good time."

You let out an exasperated laugh, "What's up with the teasing?"

"I just can't resist."

"Yes you can."

"No... I cant." He slowly comes to you and places a soft kiss on your lips. You gasp and look to him. "I just can't resist the temptation of you Y/N. You're beautiful, you know that?" He puts his soft hands on your shoulders and lifts you to look up to him. "Can I kiss you again?" It wasn't a demanding demeanor but it made you feel tingly inside.

"Yes."

——

A/N
Don't you guys worry, there will definitely be more than just kissing next chapter. ;)