The Next Morning

~~April's pov~~
I woke up to my head pounding, like a car alarm going off inside my skull. I slightly opened my eyes to see a still asleep Niall lead next to me, the sunlight from the non-closed curtains hit my sore eyes. I turned my head to look up at Ni, Our body's were intertwined together, I blushed when I realised that we were both in our underwear.
Niall started to move around, I watched him wriggle about until he finally opened his eyes slightly. He had the same reaction as me to the light hitting his tried eyes. He squinted and looked down at me, "good morning" Niall said in his hot husky morning voice, trying to push that thought to the back of my head. I smiled up at him and replied "hey"
I sat up, keeping my body still covered. My head started swirling and my vision was blurred. "you okay?" Niall asked, he also sat up and put his hand on my back. I felt so ill, Niall jumped out of the bed and disappeared out of the room.

I fell back on the bed. My stomach aching, my head still pounding. I became aware of how much my arms and legs were hurting. I looked down at my legs, there was a bruise on the inside of the crotch.
It was kind of in the shape of a hand, Callum.
All the events from last night came flooding back.

Shit...

I looked in the big wall mirror opposite from Niall's bed, I had harsh loves bites down my neck, and more bruises by my boobs.
Callum and Mike had grabbed me hard, I couldn't event feel it at the time.

Ni came back in with a tray, he was till in his boxers with his incredible bed hair. I quickly grabbed the duvet and made sure my beaten body was covered up, seeing as every mark was on show.
He set the tray down next to me on the bed, it had some water on it and pills.
"Put your hand out" he said whilst sitting back down next to me. I didn't want to question him so I handed him my hand. He put two white pills in it, "what's this?" I asked, looking back at Niall.
"Painkillers, down them with this" Niall said while handing me the glass of water off the tray.

I downed the pills with the cold water, the freezing liquid running down my throat giving off a cooling sensation. "Thank you" I said, he moved the tray on the floor with the rest of the water. I snuggled back into the bed, Niall lead back down too. "You okay now? You didn't look very well earlier" Niall asked. "I'm okay now thank you", Niall began to nuzzle into the side of my neck like he normally did. It was sore from the love bites, they weren't nice loving ones. The were harsh ones that really marked my skin, ugly looking.

Niall was unaware of the marks so he carried on snuggling. He went deeper into my neck, trying to get warm. His nose hit one of the really sore ones, I yelped out at the pain it sent through my body.

Oh my gosh that hurt, now I'm going to have to tell him. Good one April...

"What? Shit what? Did I hurt you?" Niall sat up quickly, wide eyed. A layer of worry setting over his normal ocean blue eyes.
"Nothing" I replied.
"Don't lie to me" he said, starring me down until I felt like a child benign told off. I sat up as well, I knew I wasn't going to win with him. So I gave in "if I show you don't overreact" I said, looking him in the face back.
My had was covering the hideous marks, he nodded in agreement.
I sighed and slowly moved my hand away from my neck, his face went from questioning to serious. His eyes going dark with anger, but a flicker of sadness flashed across them.
He skimmed the marks lightly with his fingers.
He pulled his hand away and turned away from me, sitting on the edge of the bed. He let a out a deep sigh as he reached down and got his trackie bottoms, pulling them on.

I thought he was going to blow, the was tension in the air as so thick that the oxygen its self felt heavy as it began to get harder to breath in.

He didn't say anything and I really didn't like it. "Ni?" I asked, I starting panicking a bit. He turned around whilst rubbing his eye, "yeah?" He said back very casually. "Aren't you going to say something?"
He let out another deep breath, "you said don't overact, well I was gunna. So I'm not going to react at all because I don't want to flip" he explain. I nodded, I understood where he was coming from.

He nodded back, my head was still pounding and I kept feeling the need to be sick. Niall slipped back into bed, "okay?" He asked. "Okay" i replied.

~~5 minutes later~~
Niall was sat up on his side of the bed, as was I on mine. I had enough of being in bed, it was becoming suffocating.
I had grabbed a jumper off the floor and chucked it over my beaten body, I only showed Niall the neck bruises because I knew he would go on a rage if he saw the others. We both sat there, I was scrolling through Instagram. Niall was just starring in the mirror.

"April, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have taken you to the party. I know what the boys there are like, I'm so sorry" Niall began to ramble on, I looked up from my phone and I stopped him.
"Ni, it's fine. You didn't make me go, I wanted to go. Okay?" He slumped his shoulders down, "right, well I'm always gunna feel guilty" he admitted.
"Seriously it's not your fault, I wanted to go. You didn't do a thing wrong, you just gave me my first party experience!" I stated, trying get the point through Niall's head.
I did enjoy myself, dancing and messing around with Ni, doing shots and stuff, it's was only Callum and Mike who ruined the part and I didn't even know that the time.
He just nodded.
"Right come on" he said jumping up and out of the bed. "What you doing?" I asked him. He walked around the edge of the bed to my side, he approached me. Niall grabbed my arms pulling me upwards and over his shoulder. I felt so sick. "Ni, you might wanna put me down. I don't wanna puke over you" I giggled.
"EWW" he shouted and chucked me on the bed, he ran out of the room shouting "I swear if she is sick she can clean it up"

Such a nice friend, I laughed to myself