Dad

Niall and I walked down the stoned floor porch where we dumped my items. We both walked into the kitchen were my dad was now sat reading a cooking book at the island . "Hey smelly" he said. I acted offended at his comment and ran around the island and hugged him. Niall was stood awkwardly at the other side. "Dad this is Niall" I said, beaming at my dad. Niall smiled at him and said "nice to meet you sir". Dad laughed and Niall didn't know why, my dad got up from where he was sat and walked over to Niall. Niall looked like he was about to shit himself. My dad was a quite big man, he had a big frame, muscly too. I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side on of him, but he wouldn't hurt a fly: he is probably the nicest man alive. As my dad approached Niall he smiled his usual smile and said "Hello lad, please call me Mike. Sir makes me sound old". A wash if relief washed over Niall's face, "okay, nice to meet you Mike" Niall said. "Love your accent by the way, that's what's really Irishman should sound like april" dad said back to me. I smiled.
"Well I better get going, I'll see ya tomorrow April" Niall said. I walked over to him and gave him a hug good bye. "Text me" he whispered in my ear. "yeah I will" I whispered back. "Bye Niall" we pulled apart and he smiled. Zipping his jacket up and heading back to his house.