Waking

We woke up late afternoon, we went into the house and had lunch with Niall's mum. "Hello love" she said giving me a hug. "Hey Mrs Horan" I said back. She pulled away form the hug and looked my in the eye (I swear the Horan eyes are hypnotising) "call me Maura love, Mrs Horan makes me feel old" she chuckled. "Okay" I giggled back. We all sat down and had a late lunch/dinner, greg joined us around 10 mins later.

We talked and talked for what seemed like hours, and it turns out it was hours. My phone started ringing and I saw my caller ID as dad. I excused myself form the table and walked into the living room. I answered the phone "heya dad"
"Hiya love, where are you? It's late" he asked.
"Oh sorry, we must have lost track of time. I'm at Niall's house"
"Oh of corse you are, it's 9 o'clock love"
"I'll head back now, see you in 10 dad. Bye love you"
"Love you too, bye"

I hung up the phone, I walked back into the kitchen. "I need to get back now, do you need help with the dishes?" I asked. "No no no, it's fine. See yah soon love" Maura hugged me again. Greg said good bye and Niall headed out the door behind me, "you don't have to walk me Ni" I said. "I don't have to, I want to" he stated, smiling at me. We carried on walking down the street, "I love your mum, she is lovely" I said. "Yeah, she is. Aye your dad is a lad too" he replied. "Yeah he his" I giggled.

I wanted to say something to Niall about earlier, but I didn't know how to bring it up.
"Ni, about earlier. I'm sorry, you shouldn't have to see me in that state" I said, not looking at him but the floor.
He stopped walking, he was looking at the bench across from my house that I broke down on earlier.
"Seeing you like that, made me like you more. Your not fake, at all. I like that. My new best friend is awesome" he said. The corner of his mouth turning up towards the end. I smiled back, he bought me into a massive hug.
About 10 seconds later we walked into my house. We said hello to my dad and Niall headed back home.